Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

That's what it looks like beave!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

That's what it looks like beave!

sure does to me to Harley hahahaha

11 hours ago, Benfold said:

Let's at this point remind ourselves that Anna is not afraid to put on a nice show for us. :biggrin:

annarub.gif

We all know the camera angles in Barca 2 are not great, she's showing plenty and I'm sure she'll only get more and more relaxed as time goes on. Christ people just be grateful this fantastic woman has come back to share her life with us again!

Oh yes, I remember that night well and I think it was not that long after she arrived so there's still hope yet that lovely Anna won't let us down. Thanks for the memory ben

Looking at the timings of when Irma and Megan went out last night and the times of their returns, do you not think they could have been meeting up to do something completely innocent and normal like most youngsters do in Barcelona and go to a disco club/bar? Irma being the older and more experienced could so easily have been with Megan to, dare I say, chaperone her (in the innocent sense of the word) and Irma being the caring person that she appears to be would not mind to do this. Remember Nora did the same thing with Aida on her birthday. I'd say give them a break and give them the benefit of doubt.

• Upvote 1