Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

StnCld316

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion ,,,,that's just plain stupid,,,because you give people an inch,,,and they take a mile,,,,Ilona,Polya and Stella have been out on the Balcony now for a long time,,and they are doing nothing else but sitting around talking,smoking or looking at their cellphones,,,nothing to see there,,,some people are too damn nosey,,,,,they wanna see everything,,,and if they don't see everything they start making up shit that they think happened,,,I bet if these girls had walk-in closets or food pantries they would want cameras in there too.Where would it ever end,,,I've learnt over the years that ,,,,,,NOBODY ON HERE IS EVER SATISFIED THEY WILL FOEVER BE BITCHING ABOUT SOMETHING.hammer-smiley-emoticon.gif

To be clear Mike, I'm not bitching about anything, just explaining why people want some things. A camera is also useful because if the girls are shy they will spend more time than usual in areas where there are no cams. 

i'm going see you guy's around and have a nice weekend                           i'm taking a break from real life cam over the weekend see ya

Have a good weekend Mike.....don't worry about RLC, it will be the same old shit when you get back!

To be clear Mike, I'm not bitching about anything, just explaining why people want some things. A camera is also useful because if the girls are shy they will spend more time than usual in areas where there are no cams. 

Still wouldn't be a good idea,,because if you put cameras everywhere then the shy ones would simply stay outside the apartment more,,then we would be left with an apartment with a shitload of cameras,,and nothing to see on anyone of them,,,,In my opinion,,,constantly asking for cameras to be put in any area you can't see is just silly to me,,the girls could still stand behind,under,or off to the side of the cameras,,,or even go into the hallway of the apt to talk,,and RLC definitely could never put a camera in the hallway outside the apt,,even if they waned to do so.

Like I said,,,you will never be able to satisfy everyone,,no matter how many times you give in to their demands.

• Upvote 1

If you are saying that is Lyree, then you are 100% correct...........this time.

I don't agree with your approach on the paid subscribers wanting there to be cameras where the girls hide.  It's not about them seeing the tenants have sex out there, it's about the fact that they pay to see the tenants no matter what they are doing.   I could understand your bitch if the paid members were demanding "Go Pro" cameras on them when they left the apartment,  but the paying members have every right to see the tenants in every room or on every balcony when they are home!

I understand what you are saying but i can go on google & start a street view & look at all the building and if i see the building the camera is looking at then i no the location of the apt. The street view and the design of the building and a few other thing to go with that i was able to find apt one. This is a wrap around balcony and it open & it has handrail on it so the only place to put camera on the balcony is to put them above the door then you will be able to see the other building & if they put up poll & put camera on them facing the apt then the neighbor would be asking question

I understand what you are saying but i can go on google & start a street view & look at all the building and if i see the building the camera is looking at then i no the location of the apt. The street view and the design of the building and a few other thing to go with that i was able to find apt one. This is a wrap around balcony and it open & it has handrail on it so the only place to put camera on the balcony is to put them above the door then you will be able to see the other building & if they put up poll & put camera on them facing the apt then the neighbor would be asking question

3) No stalking, harassing, or posting sensitive personal or professional account information of tenants or CamCaps members. This includes photographs from VK, FaceBook or professional sites. Share this information via Personal Messages with your confidants, but do not publicly broadcast your discoveries.

• Upvote 2

All I'm saying Bonnie is that it could be done if they really wanted to do it, that's all.

YOU TRULY SCARE ME BONNIE!!!!!!!wow-smiley-emoticon.gifwow-smiley-emoticon.gif

You don't have to worry about me Posting or pm this kind of information. And the only reason why we done it to see what kind of area they live in and with blue being paralyzed i don't think he going to be doing no stalking. And also we did it just to see if we could find it and it give us some thing to do and pass the time