Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Do I detect a bit of frustration in here?  bash-head.gifbang-head-on-desk.gifrolling.gif

You do discern it correctly, ol' boy. You and I are in agreement. As are a lot of other mature members.

Mods hate this thread, and for a damn good reason, too. It's hard to police, it's frequented by 13-year-olds who never fucked a woman, and the bullshit never stops. They get frustrated. I'll ban them tomorrow if they keep this up. ALL OF THEM.

Excuse me for the upper case lock. It's bad etiquette. I've known that since I started with BBS's way before the Internet was established. Squirrely wrath has been established. I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum. I do not like repeats of last night and I will pull out the 50 mm that TBG handed me. This is NOT /b!

Regarding people who continually break the simple rules, we don't need your arguments, feuds, and crap. We don't wanna read it, we don't wanna hear it. Go jack off if you must, but leave your personal problems out the door when you come here. Little Squirrel is fucking pissed of at you people. I am certain that DES and many others agree with me that this shit should not go on in the apartment threads. I am tired of being tolerant of you stupidity and willing to ban. Got it?

After this brief cartoon picture, we will now GET BACK ON TOPIC.

unpleased.jpg.jpg

• Upvote 5

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

You do discern it correctly, ol' boy. You and I are in agreement. As are a lot of other mature members.

Mods hate this thread, and for a damn good reason, too. It's hard to police, it's frequented by 13-year-olds who never fucked a woman, and the bullshit never stops. They get frustrated. I'll ban them tomorrow if they keep this up. ALL OF THEM.

Excuse me for the upper case lock. It's bad etiquette. I've known that since I started with BBS's way before the Internet was established. Squirrely wrath has been established. I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum. I do not like repeats of last night and I will pull out the 50 mm that TBG handed me. This is NOT /b!

Regarding people who continually break the simple rules, we don't need your arguments, feuds, and crap. We don't wanna read it, we don't wanna hear it. Go jack off if you must, but leave your personal problems out the door when you come here. Little Squirrel is fucking pissed of at you people. I am certain that DES and many others agree with me that this shit should not go on in the apartment threads. I am tired of being tolerant of you stupidity and willing to ban. Got it?

After this brief cartoon picture, we will now GET BACK ON TOPIC.

unpleased.jpg.jpg  0   10.6 kB

l1dIAWi.png

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

Megan just started a new puzzle. Why did't she do this last night so Lola and Anne could spend time with one another with out her in the room

Be a little patient with her. She might be the youngest ever on RLC from her looks, ever.

I agree that it would be fun to see how far Lola and Anna would take it, but to be realistic everybody knows it only goes as far as it did last night, maybe a little nibbleing on the nipples as Irma once in a while does.

And it would be even more fun watching 3 topless girls massaging each other. Many would hide in their bedroom, Megan was there, and "helped" alittle.

At least she didn't go home yet, and she shows more and more every day. It's some of the fun with RLC, too see them go from shy and hiding to get to see how far they dare go.

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

17:23 Lola,Megan & Anna left the apt my be gone shopping. 17:41 Polya & Stella has left the apt and Polya took her over night bag so she my not be back

I saw the over night bag, and last time the 2 went out- stella stayed out all night also- sorry about being in this thread- will switch back to barc1::)