Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

31 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

This was a guy who made sure that he got everyone around him fucked up while he stayed sober so he could do as he pleased,,,but like I said,,only the folks who are just as creepy as this guy,,,,or don't know what creepy is,,,that would find his behavior to be like a gentleman taking care of ladies who are drunk.

There is a very large area between creepy and gentleman. Surely you understand that. And is it really necessary to call everyone with a different opinion than yours creepy? "Either you're with me or against me". Is that how it is with you?

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And some people are effing naive, like you. Bad people fucking exist all over the place. Did I say the girls innocent? No I did not. If you think I'm like that you have obviously never read all my posts. Please understand that I take a very dim view of what you said. I insulted the guy on here. You insulted me. Perhaps I should have added Mikey's caps for effective. 

If Mr.Box is just as nasty and creepy as this guy was,,,why would he ever find anything wrong with him?,,,,You know birds of a feather yada yada yada:biggrin:

45 minutes ago, albacore said:

So what?  Do you have nothing else to do?  No real life?  Nothing else to watch or pay attention to like maybe real people.  If this is your whole life that you get so upset about the maintenance then I really feel sad for you.   Maybe try to be happy for what it produced in enjoyment.  Life may look better for you.  And that is my opinion!

Could say just the same thing about you..my life it's going just fine,but glad for your horries:angel:.i not upset..I don't like it..feel no need for the apart be off so much time..but no upset at all..it's just rlc..if the apartment it's shut down i would be ok with that..would complain about it..of course..hehe..but then life goes on(great 90s series)..ps..glad you have you opinion,people should have personalitie and you have it..good one or bad..that depends the person taste:rolleyes:.cheers.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Thank Goodness there is football to watch or whining and crying would get so bad around here, there would be a new river called the whining river of sadness.

But I'm not into sports! So if it's okay with everyone I'll watch the Nascar race from Chicago.:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I do not insulted you. ... At least this was not what i wanted. ... Anyway, he will be most likely gone when the aparment is back and this topic is over. ... At least i am done with it.

Lets see what you people will say about the next guy that will be in one of the barcelona apartments. ... :angel:

You see this statement

You people are about to create you own little fantasy interpretation, with all the good and bad people beautiful split into two camps.

is labelling me a naive idiot who doesn't not know the world and goes all gooey over pretty girls, which is the opposite to what I am, and that is an insult.

Or are you so unaware of language can't read in the clear implications you have mad. If that was not you intent please consider what you write. Politicians and bosses are always full of this ... "Well I didn't actual insult you." They are powerful and get away with it. Still I believe it was not your intention so I will apologise to you. If he's gone then it's all over although I suppose he did encourage the girls to go to a level that really RLC should be encouraging themselves otherwise I do not see the point of Barcelona 2.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Spoon said:

There is a very large area between creepy and gentleman. Surely you understand that. And is it really necessary to call everyone with a different opinion than yours creepy? "Either you're with me or against me". Is that how it is with you?

The guy was creepy :sick:

• Upvote 7

13 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I do not insulted you. ... At least this was not what i wanted. ... Anyway, he will be most likely gone when the aparment is back and this topic is over. ... At least i am done with it.

Lets see what you people will say about the next guy that will be in one of the barcelona apartments. ... :angel:

Hopefully there won't be anymore guys after this one.  They want to watch guys there is at least 10 other Apartments with them.

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, MrBox said:

You people are about to create you own little fantasy interpretation, with all the good and bad people beautiful split into two camps. Clearly, the boy is the evil. No prove is needed. All the good looking girls are innocent and must be protected. It is like a fairy tale. ... That the girls obviously liked this guy and also had fun is ignored. Ridiculous.

BTW, i also think that he is not perfect (or some kind of an angle) .... No person is that. ... But here, it looks as if he was personalized evil. ... And this is simply wrong. 

Shut up Mrbox!:biggrin:..there are true pure and innocent angels girls in rlc..k&k are exemple of it..they must be protected at all cost..so pure and innocent..you are pure evil..I am pure evil..ps..agree with all you said,I didn't like the hairy dude,him and all the girls Cleary fake some theatres scenes,but the final scene was epic hehe,so with the bad things the dude brought he also brought some nice moments.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You see this statement

You people are about to create you own little fantasy interpretation, with all the good and bad people beautiful split into two camps.

is labelling me a naive idiot who doesn't not know the world and goes all gooey over pretty girls, which is the opposite to what I am, and that is an insult.

Or are you so unaware of language can't read in the clear implications you have mad. If that was not you intent please consider what you write. Politicians and bosses are always full of this ... "Well I didn't actual insult you." They are powerful and get away with it. Still I believe it was not your intention so I will apologise to you. If he's gone then it's all over although I suppose he did encourage the girls to go to a level that really RLC should be encouraging themselves otherwise I do not see the point of Barcelona 2.

What!?No coment..