Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

3 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Anna said goodbye to Stella and Megan and gave them a kiss. To me it looks like she won't see them more tonight. It's not really what you do when you just step out to buy something.

I agree, but with casual clother where do they go ? Not in Barca 1 for sure because Anna did not take her bag

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 4 minutes, fanrlc a dit :

le mec a donner plein d argent  a carolina  dans la chambre de Lola

il y a 3 minutes, fanrlc a dit :

il a un paquet d argent ce mec plein de billets il a donner a Lola aussi

Rectif, c'est Carolina qui a pris dans son porte feuille quelques billets pour les donner au gorille chauve!! donc, encore une fois tu t'es gouré pauvre naze!!!!! DEGAGES

14 minutes ago, MrBox said:

WTF is wrong with you? 

stop-bully-logo.jpg

He is just "joking" as some that defend bulling and similar things say..in his mind he can say wathever he wants,offends whatever he wants..but God have misery if someone defends itself and replays to the things he says.The question I have its are the mods of forum also bullies?By letting this things going on..and even giving him nice comments after sometimes..

Anna kiss Megan and stella bye so we not going to see Anne Lola or Carolina for a good while. And yes Lola Anna and Carolina did give him money and also Lola Anna and Carolina went back and got more money and put it in there pockets. So what we saw that night with all the girl having sex look like they are going to take it out of the apt now so now all we going to get is some nudity and that it. The big show is over and there never ever going to be sex with 2 girl again in the apt