Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

nobodies been "drugged" from the start, everyone has been well aware. And why can't the "party girl" have a party boy?

that's what im saying. aside from the "night" in which they all looked like they took something all i kept seeing is "he's drugging them to rape them!"...the girls do nothing they don't wanna do

• Upvote 2

Just now, Benfold said:

I can't handle another one of these nights. Going to revisit Wednesday night and go to sleep I think :biggrin:

I've missed those nights because I was out of town and now I'm back I'm staying there and getting drunk man till the last person is falling asleep! this time I truly want to see Megan bate, I've missed those nights due of work, you have no ideas how I hate my life for being out of town cause of that.. no idea man but I understand you cant handle another nights tho totally Ben.

• Upvote 2

Ok, let me state right up front that I'm about 15 pages behind on the forum posts. So, maybe someone else already addressed this. But, has anyone noticed or mentioned the following thoughts?

1. I haven't seen what appeared to be genuine sexual desire or attraction since last Wednesday when this all started. That night there seemed to be real genuine desire and emotions. I don't know whether it was because everyone seemed extremely drunk and/or high on some kind of drug or not. But, since then, everything to me seems to be phony. They seem to be just "turning on" or "turning off" the sexuality stuff based on whether the bearded guy is there or not. It almost seems like they are auditioning for, or playing parts in, a video.

2. Megan seems to have become an expert at finding excuses to not have to be with the other girls when they are in this phony "party" mode. She takes multiple showers and baths and other activities that give her a legitimate excuse to not have to participate.

3. Anna (and I like her a lot) seems to be acting as if she is constantly auditioning for the role of sexiest babe and is especially active in trying to get the affection and approval from bearded guy.

Does anyone else see this or is it just me? I'm just not seeing anything in their behavior as a group that seems "natural" to me.

2 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

she may be keen...but not sure that will happen tonight?  Hasn't she got a pad on??  Or did someone make a false report on that?  I didn't see it myself, so I can't confirm if she is wearing one or not.

Idea is great though! :biggrin:

She was wearing a tampon the night lola shoved her dildo in her pussy (thursday night I think). But since I don't know