Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grab the lights on the way out Megan will there for hours looking at her new phone. When she could be well being a shining star. We could give her this award as everyone thiinks she was the star, but I myself see that Rebecca was actually the star So thia award goes to Rebecca

Image result for shining star

• Upvote 3

didn't get to see it the other night but went back and read what happened and if its true Megan is leaving now that means the first two girls to start having sex that night are the first two to leave early,things that make you go hum because as I read it they were the ones that really got it going were Megan and Rebecca they were first to go then things got interrupted then they were the first to go back at it,just triple checked page 149 first mention of sex was Rebecca eating Megan on the living room couch

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

didn't get to see it the other night but went back and read what happened and if its true Megan is leaving now that means the first two girls to start having sex that night are the first two to leave early,things that make you go hum because as I read it they were the ones that really got it going were Megan and Rebecca they were first to go then things got interrupted then they were the first to go back at it,just triple checked page 149 first mention of sex was Rebecca eating Megan on the living room couch

absolutely . Rebecca started kissing and then eating Megan. Then whispered into her ears . I think she said shall we go into the room, and then Megan nodded with a smile on the face. 
Girls took the room whole putting the table on the door so that others could not come in . 
Belle was the first to interrupt and then she joined them 
Have the whole video . Just waiting for my subscription to expire and will then post it. 

• Upvote 4