Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DES7469 said:

And that's likely where the girls are going. The LR cam was acting up but Kristy in the LR is fine so I think it may be just in B2.

I hope they're not out for the next 4 nights and my Belle spends some time in B1. You've stolen Megan and now Belle is hardly there plus the last 2 nights were fucked up. Get a grip RLC!

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Today the festival starts in Barca..

i have a friend who lives in Barcelona. He was at my work today as his business and mine are doing some work together. He flies back tonight, but he told me i was welcome to stay with him if ever I wanted to come to Barcelona for a weekend. He lives very close to the girls :biggrin: I might have to take him up on his offer

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

i have a friend who lives in Barcelona. He was at my work today as his business and mine are doing some work together. He flies back tonight, but he told me i was welcome to stay with him if ever I wanted to come to Barcelona for a weekend. He lives very close to the girls :biggrin: I might have to take him up on his offer

I knew the whole time you were the Ape-Man Ben:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, stash said:

She and Caterina went to open the door, she was topless and Caterina in white, they waited at the door and when Belle and Stella entered Lola kissed first Belle and than jumping and smiling kissed Stella who was happy as well, Stella had a suitcase and after few words she went to occupy Megan room than I changed apartment... I was a bit surprise everybody was so happy...

It's called putting on a brave face. Stella goes great with Polya and Belle, haven't seen her interact much with Carolina.

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Got called off work and I'm back from running around.

Stella is now in B2. I'm okay with that. Now Belle can have her own room.

I like the 2 apartment idea and the girls close enough to visit. You have to admit it's been more interesting than it was. Hell just look at the comments. 

With these changes I guess the question I have is this. Will we get 2 new girls in B1 with Belle? Or when Poyla and Anna leave will Belle move to B2 and B1 get closed. Or get a couple.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens there as if they were to only keep Barca 2 then the likelyhood of parties in the future will be much less if the neighbors are pissed off. For me keep Barca 1 and have just the 3 Girls in each. None of this 4 girls i think its just 2 many.

• Upvote 1