Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, timber said:

Leaving aside the tainted insult you seem to feel the need to use repeatedly, your fixation on her seems bizarre. She's not my #1 favorite but she's done more on cam than at least half the girls there, so I don't really see the reason for the obsessive hate.

my issue is with her attitude...not the frustration that she doesnt get too x rated (except yesterday)... she has clearly misguided RLC by pretending to be Bi to get into an all girl apartment...here she feels out of place and uncomfortable...as a result she looks low on confidence and insecure...her only way to pass time is to interfere and start conversations..get into locked rooms etc..

• Upvote 1

Just now, Zinc said:

my issue is with her attitude...not the frustration that she doesnt get too x rated (except yesterday)... she has clearly misguided RLC by pretending to be Bi to get into an all girl apartment...here she feels out of place and uncomfortable...as a result she looks low on confidence and insecure...her only way to pass time is to interfere and start conversations..get into locked rooms etc..

?

She used a dildo on Megan. Belle used one on her. She and Lola used one on Polya.

If she's the girl pretending to be bi, then I have no idea what you'd think of every Barcelona resident before her.

• Upvote 1