Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

à l’instant, euromike69 a dit :

Anna laissant avec lui aussi à la boutique.

c'est normal!!! elles doivent lui donner l'argent pour la drogue, afin de bien lécher la chatte de carolina, pour son arrivée!!! je pense que nous verrons très prochainement stella sucer barbu également!!!

Saisissez du texte ou l'adresse d'un site Web, ou importez un document à traduire.
it's normal!!! they should give him the money for drugs, so clearly licking pussy carolina for his arrival !!! I think we will see very soon stella sucking bearded also !!!

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Spoon said:

Anna said goodbye to Stella and Megan and gave them a kiss. To me it looks like she won't see them more tonight. It's not really what you do when you just step out to buy something.

maybe going back to barc1

il y a 4 minutes, dga220173 a dit :

Excuses que cela a sans aucun doute été posée ............... qui est le mec ????! ??!?!? !!?

alors là, c'est compliqué!!! au départ c'est un mec qui a sauté lola, mais il saute également anna, et certainement stella aussi, car elle n'arrête pas de le câliner, et de lui caresser la bite!!! c'est donc un mec avec qui elle boivent, se drogue, et qui les saute presque toutes!!! voilà voilà....

while there, it's complicated !!! initially it was a guy who jumped lola, but also jumps anna, stella and certainly also because it does not stop cuddling and stroking his dick !!! So he's a guy with whom she drink, take drugs, and that jumps almost all !!! Here here ....:sleepy:

I have to admit. Mostly I don't have a emotional connection with the ladies especially the BC apts because they come and go. However from a vouyer point of view you do find yourself involved in their day to day lives and with that become protective or just simply just have your favorites. I'm not feeling this anymore. On the K&K and the BC apts because they are both unique. The other apts are couples who came in with an understanding. Just confused.