Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep have to agree with you Mrbox,just look at both apartments now..the candle bath routines have returned and in b2 seems all three girls are sit in coach looking to tv for hours and hours..regard polya boyfriend that I don't agree,her and him don't have minimal intention doing nothing on cams..just a few minutes ago party girl took an shower and clean very very well the pus€&..as always she will do the things outside..but if both changed minds then wouldn't mind if the dude stayed one night of course.

Yep, i think you could be right about polya and bf. ... :cry: ... To bad, she seems to very open minded.  

Anyway, I still hope that the girls are more open in general now. ... I also hope we will see some more guests. ... hmm ... Maybe, i will get disappointed again. ... ;)

The current day was not bad. The barcelona apartments can not be a 24/7 party. ... You saw it yesterday. ...  They were so tired that nothing was posible any more. ... We all need sleep.  ... :)

BTW..  We should never forget: "This girls are party people". They could turn this place on fire every minute. They just need to be in the mood for this purpose and open enough. They did it once, why not again some day. :)

• Upvote 2

il y a 1 minute, ze81 a dit :

Buff..this Lola il est seulement taquiner et rien more..there elle est près de la porte wc faisant des poses sexy ou something..rebecca passé et celui-ci est resté ..

C'est une mère maquerelle qui croit qu'elle nous excite  quand elle remue ses reins comme cela,, moi je n'y vois qu'une strip teaseuse de mauvaise qualité  en plus