Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do we go from here?

Now that we have broken through some barriers on the sexual interaction between the girls of Barcelona 1 & 2 the question has been raised as to where do we go from here? Fortunately there is still a long way to go without encountering too much resistance from either the participants or the censors. Some possible courses of action are shown below:

The popular massage videos that have been done could be expanded to include continuing the massage to orgasm. The girls appear to be ready for this now but have been told to hold back. This would add a pleasurable aspect for all.

Look at some of the early videos made by the Nebraska Coed group for ideas. They made videos of Mid-West college girls doing natural things including having sex, masturbating, and playing with each other. If Mid-West college girls are willing to do these things on camera, then I think that we can assume that the Ukrainian girls in Barcelona will also be wi1ling to go along.

Another area that would work well is the area of amatuer gyno exams. Here the girls cold take turns examining each other as a doctor would do during a gynecological exam. have a natural curiosity about their own sexual anatomy and they could have a lot of fun while providing a show that will be very interesting to a male audience. This could branch into demonstrations of orgasms and the role of the clitoris and the g-spot. Some method of providing close-up video is required, maybe just a zoom on a Web cam. There are some Web sites that provide videos of these exams. Do a Google search for “gyno exam video” to find these site. An important criteria that must be a part of any performance is that no injury to the anyone should occur. This means that no fisting will be done and the use of large diameter dildoes will not be allowed.

All of these ideas would work best in an all female environment. the presence of boy friends will cause the girls to be more inhibited as we saw last night. (9/18) No topless dancing occurred.

My choice would be to minimize the male presence on the RealLifeCam site. Seeing long dongs and balls flopping around does nothing for me. And I can skip the blow jobs because there are no female sex parts involved, except her mouth. I know that others disagree and they prefer to see all male-to-female sex. Even our couples sites seem to hsve the most interest when the male member is absent.

My own personal preference is to see all of the female body parts in as much detail as possible. The present set up with low resolution night cams and long range cams in many cases does not meet this criteria, but it is better than nothing.

If RLC were to introduce some of the above suggestion, a few at a time, so that something new is always being added the membership would grow. If any one has any contacts at RLC feel free to pass these ideas along although they do not appear to be looking for outside ideas.

dlh 9/19/201

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, me2hk said:

Where do we go from here?

Now that we have broken through some barriers on the sexual interaction between the girls of Barcelona 1 & 2 the question has been raised as to where do we go from here? Fortunately there is still a long way to go without encountering too much resistance from either the participants or the censors. Some possible courses of action are shown below:

The popular massage videos that have been done could be expanded to include continuing the massage to orgasm. The girls appear to be ready for this now but have been told to hold back. This would add a pleasurable aspect for all.

Look at some of the early videos made by the Nebraska Coed group for ideas. They made videos of Mid-West college girls doing natural things including having sex, masturbating, and playing with each other. If Mid-West college girls are willing to do these things on camera, then I think that we can assume that the Ukrainian girls in Barcelona will also be wi1ling to go along.

Another area that would work well is the area of amatuer gyno exams. Here the girls cold take turns examining each other as a doctor would do during a gynecological exam. have a natural curiosity about their own sexual anatomy and they could have a lot of fun while providing a show that will be very interesting to a male audience. This could branch into demonstrations of orgasms and the role of the clitoris and the g-spot. Some method of providing close-up video is required, maybe just a zoom on a Web cam. There are some Web sites that provide videos of these exams. Do a Google search for “gyno exam video” to find these site. An important criteria that must be a part of any performance is that no injury to the anyone should occur. This means that no fisting will be done and the use of large diameter dildoes will not be allowed.

All of these ideas would work best in an all female environment. the presence of boy friends will cause the girls to be more inhibited as we saw last night. (9/18) No topless dancing occurred.

My choice would be to minimize the male presence on the RealLifeCam site. Seeing long dongs and balls flopping around does nothing for me. And I can skip the blow jobs because there are no female sex parts involved, except her mouth. I know that others disagree and they prefer to see all male-to-female sex. Even our couples sites seem to hsve the most interest when the male member is absent.

My own personal preference is to see all of the female body parts in as much detail as possible. The present set up with low resolution night cams and long range cams in many cases does not meet this criteria, but it is better than nothing.

If RLC were to introduce some of the above suggestion, a few at a time, so that something new is always being added the membership would grow. If any one has any contacts at RLC feel free to pass these ideas along although they do not appear to be looking for outside ideas.

dlh 9/19/201

I like your writing, but I feel like I'm reading a work email and need to respond formally :biggrin:

Irma has come the closest to doing a gyno examination on Ilona when she was close plucking her pubes with the tweezers and her own self when she was checking her kitty when she was not well. I like your scenarios but whether it is just a pipe dream only time will tell. Still we thought that some of the things that occurred last Wednesday would never happen, if you were lucky enough to see it, so hope springs eternal. :cool: 

22 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Rule 666 of the Internet:

There are no morals on the Internet.

In real life, when one is hungry, there are no morals. When one is rich, one doesn't believe in a need for morals.

------

Règle 666 de l'Internet:

Il n'y a pas de morale sur Internet.

Dans la vraie vie, quand on a faim, il n'y a pas de morale. Quand on est riche, on ne croit pas à un besoin de la morale.

:angel:

Even if there WERE morals somewhere on the internet, this site would be a strange place to expect to find them!

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

RLC still no connection. Makes about 8 hours now.

It's OK here now in UK and I hate to have to tell you mate but Lola just had a very nice bate with her toy and although not fully open the closest to one yet. I've also noticed some differences to the screen layout on my notebook which is operating on Android, it now reads camera.bathroom but can only see images on the thumbnails and not on the main screen. Nothing has changed though on my laptop which I use through google chrome. Anybody else see these changes?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

It's OK here now in UK and I hate to have to tell you mate but Lola just had a very nice bate with her toy and although not fully open the closest to one yet. I've also noticed some differences to the screen layout on my notebook which is operating on Android, it now reads camera.bathroom but can only see images on the thumbnails and not on the main screen. Nothing has changed though on my laptop which I use through google chrome. Anybody else see these changes?

I noticed the changed look before it went down.