Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

Just now, Zinc said:

boobs dont look promising.....but surely all these girls are usually friends...even the new tenants are surely recommendations and referrals of the existing girls...thats the fastest way for RLC to find girls for their unique project..

Being friends insnt my complain..llona and Irma were friends..ten problem it's she it's Carolina friend...this two most Probrably gona stay out cams hours and hours..and if on cams things will be like..brothers..plain boring..if it was Belle friend could be interesting..now of the boring Carolina..

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ze81 said:

Being friends insnt my complain..llona and Irma were friends..ten problem it's she it's Carolina friend...this two most Probrably gona stay out cams hours and hours..and if on cams things will be like..brothers..plain boring..if it was Belle friend could be interesting..now of the boring Carolina..

hmmm...yes...but add ecstasy to the equation then suddenly we get some fun...i think Caro doesnt like to sleep alone...

My Belle needs a friend her age with her enthusiasm and kind nature but there ought to be an older girl just to look after them. I do hope this new guest is not her because Carolina just seems like a person who lets things happen and maybe her friend is the same - join in, not join in, spend a lot of time looking pretty instead of entertaining. I did really not trust Polya because I always thought she was looking out for No. 1 even more than Lola, but I think she did look after Belle when they were out clubbing. I think Anna did care but lacked an assertive personality - Belle could always go to her for comfort as she now does to Lola.

• Upvote 2