Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

How may hours it barca2 on MTN..11,12hours!?Sont see any reason for such long time,Rebecca leaving couple hours more than enought,if new girl it's in also couple hours..so what the need of soo much time of line!?Well if the apartment it's gona be Lola and Megan as its shows in image...then thy better just leave it offline for good...

Sure maybe we should just get rid of all the apartments you are unhappy with.  Come on be realistic.  Maybe they will have a camera on the Balcony and that is why it is so long.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Zinc said:

being the Devil's advocate here....i havent yet understood the problem ppl have here with the bearded guy....

He is surrounded by beautiful, underdressed women but he hardly even stares at them....plus he usually never touches them unless they lie on top of him...

He has shown lot of patience on both the nights.,,,esp on the first night when he was being treated like trash and made to change rooms every minute...

plus he seems pretty decent while talking to the girls...i have not yet seen him talking to girls with any sheepish smile, or trying to crack jokes in an attempt to impress them,,,as far as his looks are concerned...well girls dont really care about looks...

z_2512.gif

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, albacore said:

Sure maybe we should just get rid of all the apartments you are unhappy with.  Come on be realistic.  Maybe they will have a camera on the Balcony and that is why it is so long.

Geez there won't be many left if they get rid of the ones we the paying customer is not happy with

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, euromike69 said:

hahah...i remember this was the only time when Lola really smiled...both she and anna were too desperate for Belle...well that was taken care of later on...megan's expression is priceless..

Comeon the guy is looking and so are the girls...

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Geez there won't be many left if they get rid of the ones we the paying customer is not happy with

I wish this apt had 6 rooms instead of just 3,,,,,what would the right combination of six girls be.?,,,For me it would be!!

1. Rita
  2. Kristy
  3. Kamila ,,,,,on one side of the apt,,and on the other side it would be
  4. Megan
  5. Belle 
  6. Irma with Ilona
  7. I'm just trying to figure this out,,but when I started writing this comment,,it became harder than I thought to choose,,there are so many good combinations and choices.
  8. But as long as I have,,,Rita,Kristy,Irma,Adele and Belle I'm good:heart::heart:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, royhobbs8 said:

would def renew membership if they moved belle barca 2 would be a good house w lola megan and belle but i'm sure won't get my wish 

Except as a free member ... Barca 1. If they were in Barca 2 it should be condition that the share a bed and give people another show - now that would make it worth considering shelling out the extortionate money the charge. In fact just Leora, Belle and Megan would make me pay and forget the rest.