Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

The 13th Hour of Maintenance.    REAL LIFE SCAM.

Thank Goodness there is football to watch or whining and crying would get so bad around here, there would be a new river called the whining river of sadness.

• Upvote 2

Think about it. Belle can sleep in Rebecca old room and Anna and Stella can sleep in Lola bed and they can do what ever because the apt UM and it probably won't be back on line till late tomorrow evening. So you might as well give up waiting on this apt today. There going to be nothing to see but Polya and she on the rag..Good buy ever one. Enjoy the rest of you day Bye

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Mikey he was a fucking creep. I don't know how these guys get away with it but they do. Girls make like bastards but don't complain when they turn out to be total and utter shitheads.

Most of the stuff I had not picked up on even following events on this thread. Was it "especially Anna" because she was the easiest. Can't help feeling Lola enjoyed all this abuse of the other girls. She hated Irma ... someone posted that she said "Irma, Irma, Irma" mockingly ... and we all know what a warm person Irma was so that tells me who she is.

You people are about to create you own little fantasy interpretation, with all the good and bad people beautiful split into two camps. Clearly, the boy is the evil. No prove is needed. All the good looking girls are innocent and must be protected. It is like a fairy tale. ... That the girls obviously liked this guy and also had fun is ignored. Ridiculous.

BTW, i also think that he is not perfect (or some kind of an angle) .... No person is that. ... But here, it looks as if he was personalized evil. ... And this is simply wrong. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, MrBox said:

You people are about to create you own little fantasy interpretation, with all the good and bad people beautiful split into two camps. Clearly, the boy is the evil. No prove is needed. All the good looking girls are innocent and must be protected. It is like a fairy tale. ... That the girls obviously liked this guy and also had fun is ignored. Ridiculous.

BTW, i also think that he is not perfect (or some kind of an angle) .... No person is that. ... But here, it looks as if he was personalized evil. ... And this is simply wrong. 

And some people are effing naive, like you. Bad people fucking exist all over the place. Did I say the girls innocent? No I did not. If you think I'm like that you have obviously never read all my posts. Please understand that I take a very dim view of what you said. I insulted the guy on here. You insulted me. Perhaps I should have added Mikey's caps for effective. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

And some people are effing naive, like you. Bad people fucking exist all over the place. Did I say the girls innocent? No I did not. If you think I'm like that you have obviously never read all my posts. Please understand that I take a very dim view of what you said. I insulted the guy on here. You insulted me. Perhaps I should added Mikey's caps. 

I do not insulted you. ... At least this was not what i wanted. ... Anyway, he will be most likely gone when the aparment is back and this topic is over. ... At least i am done with it.

Lets see what you people will say about the next guy that will be in one of the barcelona apartments. ... :angel:

• Upvote 1