Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If some kind cc user or staff can remind me..when did Lola arrived?She arrived some months ago I think..or at least feel like it,maybe two months.

I think she came early Augest and she was B1 

• Upvote 1

HOW MANY NIGHTS ARE WE GONNA HAVE A BUILD UP ONLY TO GET IT STOPPED BY GHOSTS,,,,,THIS IS BEGINNIG TO BE TOO MUCH OF A COINCIDENCE,,,UNLESS SOMEONE IN THEIR BUILDING HAS A RLC ACCOUNT AND RUNS UP TO BANG ON THEIR DOOR WHENEVER THE ACTION GETS STARTED,,,,,IF THIS HAPPENS AGAIN THEN I WILL BECOME SUSPICIOUS :biggrin::biggrin:

DON'T YA HATE WHENEVR YOU WANT TO SEE SOMETHING ONLY TO GET IT TAKEN AWAY BY SOME BULLSHIT LMAOOO!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

thenug-NxzK3WoEav.gifthenug-NxzK3WoEav.gifthenug-NxzK3WoEav.gifthenug-NxzK3WoEav.gif

2 hours ago, In10se said:

I couldn't tell you when the last time Lola came :P

Hehe:blush:..in b1..or b2..not an single time..(she had those undesrccovered "bates")..Probrably was autentic and her act in rlc..believe me..Lola it's an totaly genuine girl in rlc..and doesn't command anything neither anyone..