Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

RLC canceled my membership, I am following the show after your comments , but believe RLC are doing this deliberately to keep on tuning to RLC  and they will ruin the night with a big disappointment and next time we will still have hope to see action

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These boys are getting a dose of reality.  One girl in her room lights off door closed, two onthe balcony smoking, one crashed out on the couch.  The other two are just playing with them...actually Belle wants nothing to do with them.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Has Caro just persuaded My Belle to take drugs and then fucked off to bed. Oh I know I'll dump Belle on them then they won't bother me - could be wrong but not happy with caro If I'm right.

she is probally talking to her boyfriend

Just now, maxfactor said:

These boys are getting a dose of reality.  One girl in her room lights off door closed, two onthe balcony smoking, one crashed out on the couch.  The other two are just playing with them...actually Belle wants nothing to do with them.

Yes but she's pretty high and I'm guessing persuadable.

1 hour ago, Oldstalker said:

It could be that she is going to be the naked table for the sushi party??

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

That's water or pickling juice from the sushi earlier

It clearly looks like a 8 ball of cocaine on the corner in camera 3 next to the guys left elbow. its a powdery substance and clearly not a liquid.