Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

12 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Since it seems like Rebecca has moved in with Lola, she just took off some clothes and put it in Lolas closet. Does this mean that Lola leaves soon? That would be perfect.

It only means she's staying in the largest room until one of the girls leave. It could be Lola but it could be one of the others as well. There has been a similar situation before in B1 where the extra girl stayed in the double-bed room but then moved to a smaller room when it became available.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, In10se said:

Hmm If Belle moves to Barca2 then Barca1 will be UM soon as well. Possible new girl in Barca1 later?  Lets wait and see :)

Woohoo I was right about a new girl in barca1. Cant wait to check her out. 

I did not see Rebecca coming back though. Wow what a bonus. She must be there to replace Lola since she would be the next to go.

Cant wait to see that farewell party. :)

Now we just need Meagan back and all we be right with the world.

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Due to the magintude of discusssion about drug use, that has dominated this forum for the past few days. I have heard on very good  authority, and found out that DEA, ATF and the FDA are involved and have now boarded a Navy Destoyer to intervene on behalf of the war on drugs, This was sactioned by congress and signed last night by President Obama. They will be showing up at Barcelona 1 and 2 to stop this insane craziness and have met up with Seal Team 6, Thier mission is to stop the impending doom of these incrediblely beautiful young ladies, for being young and dumb, and being so foolish as to experience life and learn the lessons that life teaches us.

you are literally insane if you believe one single word of this crap

4 minutes ago, Spoon said:

It only means she's staying in the largest room until one of the girls leave. It could be Lola but it could be one of the others as well. There has been a similar situation before in B1 where the extra girl stayed in the double-bed room but then moved to a smaller room when it became available.

It is funny because Belle has shown a reluctance so sleep with her "mother" but of cause did sleep with Anna who did show a huge interest in Belle's pussy that one time. It's a shame because I would like to see Belle in the big room and more importantly the better bathroom. oF course there is another who's tasted Belle's sweet sweet kitty ane that's none other than returnee Rebecca - i can only hope.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

The point was that I beleive the drug subject has been beat to death on the forum :biggrin: He says from Arkham Asylum

Yeah I understand that. After all the complaints I'm sure RLC received I would imagine that this will be less of an issue from now on

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I already knew My Belle wasn't going. First when she started putting stuff in the cupboards.

Only 3 things could be better:

1. That Megan Returns

2. That Belle had got one of the other 2 rooms wit better cameras

3. That B1 has 3 new tenants as well

It's all I'm asking for and waiting for.. The return of Megan. I'm happy that Rebecca is back, she didn't stayed long the first time I hope she will this time, but seriously if Megan can come back, I will be more than happy that is for sure

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It is funny because Belle has shown a reluctance so sleep with her "mother" but of cause did sleep with Anna who did show a huge interest in Belle's pussy that one time. It's a shame because I would like to see Belle in the big room and more importantly the better bathroom. oF course there is another who's tasted Belle's sweet sweet kitty ane that's none other than returnee Rebecca - i can only hope.

Sorry mate would you mind stop using colors and use the same font size as anybody else, your posts automatically draw my attention because of that and it is not quite correct.