Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

49 minutes ago, Frankster said:

No, she always tries to be the center of attention, and normally that is wearing what she does now.

Irma disliked wearing clothes, and wore her nudity with style. Nobody beats Irma there.

Well Vika but maybe she lacked nudity style and of course The Goddess. Actually My Belle has been nude quite a lot until Milena turned up. Since then panties tend to go on even in B2 pretty quickly.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

O God, here we go. Every night that doesn't end in a big lesbian orgy will be a big disappointment since Rebecca returned ::)

Don't hold your breath guys. 

It's pointless anyway without My Belle. An all girl orgy once or twice a week would keep me very happy. 

• Upvote 2

Damn, seeing her on the sofa, how did I forgot how beautiful Rebecca is :heart:

That been said, I am cautiously optimisti,c Rebecca (even more so than Megan) was considered very boring until her very last day when all hell broke loose :cool:, so I wonder which Rebecca will stay with us in the weeks ahead ? 

31 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It's pointless anyway without My Belle. An all girl orgy once or twice a week would keep me very happy. 

How do you now that seems Jasmin's twin sister Belle