Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

Murdering people is real life too, but I don't want to watch it...

But drugs are prevalent in real life, murder only in central america and Algeria and then not really.

How many here have taken drugs and how many have done a murder ... think carefully before you answer that question LOL

• Upvote 2

Since the 1980s any party involving old teenagers in the UK is going to have drugs around somewhere usually E (MDMA) a few joints and sometimes more. It is just life. The amount of coke in that particular party was quite a lot  it seemed and they continued the next day.

24 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I am one of those who protested in RLC for drugs, but I do not feel completely responsible if the girls do not do anything, you will understand that you could not be a rule the use of drugs to make us see something spicy

If you consider charades spicy ? You're in luck!

People are all in some way ruled by their inhibitions, even the girls that put themselves in this very public position. MDMA drastically lowers inhibitions and makes you want to dance, touch/be close to others and increases sexual arousal (sounds pretty perfect doesn't it?). 

If in fact those days are over because of busy body party poopers like yourself it's a sad day. But more likely, Stella was the one being proactive about finding/providing the goods. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think RLC would have said cool it with the drugs if people complained or not, they have their business to protect. Yeah the girls probably dont like it but im sure things will improve again in time

The complaints made them make their decision a little quicker rather that sit and ponder what to do.

• Upvote 1