Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I think if things had stayed more low keyed they may have gone with out of site out of mine.

If they would have done their activity on the Balcony it would not have looked so conspicuous. But they chose to do it in the Bathroom making no attempt to even hide what they were doing. Which in turn sparked a lot of complaints that RLC had no other alternative but to take action.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If they would have done their activity on the Balcony it would not have looked so conspicuous. But they chose to do it in the Bathroom making no attempt to even hide what they were doing. Which in turn sparked a lot of complaints that RLC had no other alternative but to take action.

That's been my thinking on it.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Image result for grim reaper

• Upvote 2