Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I do hope (and pleas not hope not expect in even the smallest way) that Jasmine gets it on with Belle. The thought of those 2 together. Just looking at a couple of happy sexy glances between the pair of them.

Seems like the timing of Belle's friends arrival is slightly off.

Did you notice how Belle followed Jasmin with her eyes earlier when she was topless!

• Upvote 1

Pages and pages of negativity, even the CC mods are joining the bandwagon. I'll just stay in lurking mode for now while enjoying the RLC show (there is a lot more than the Barca apartments)

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Did you notice how Belle followed Jasmin with her eyes earlier when she was topless!

Yes and Jasmin does give some wickedly sexy looks in her direction - but hey there was a lot of that between Caro and Belle and all that happened there was My Belle dildoing Caro and Caro fingering My Belle hard ... so expectations are low LOL. No happy juice though and maybe Belel won't play but that might hvae been just with Lola who she didn't fancy. Belle fancies Jasmin and now they get on well.

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

you know that I was against it the use of drugs in the apartments but if the result is this that they return the drugs and in abundance

LOL. Just happy juice though no the coke. It was the coke that got the complaints - well when it was so openly taken.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Todas estas chicas con cojines entre sus piernas cuando son miles de millones de cosas mejores que puso en su lugar.

Stella was only able to show her dildo in public and play with. Do not ask much, when here, shirt or bra get, as soon as they can. You have to be realistic.