Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

chicos lo siento si insisto
acuerdo con ustedes esta noche que aún puede tener una actuación por las chicas o usted piensa que todo ha terminado ?

Today is Sunday, you can imagine ...
Here everything can change, but if you have to rest, I recommend that you rest. Not worth it, be vigilant, so that then nothing happens.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

may also be that past events have also made it a rotten atmosphere somewhere and a big troll sword of Damocles above the head of RLC knowing that any slip can cost them dearly and they also do not wish to receive many complaints yet so that we arrived at a stage in causes of bad apples (cocaine) as suitable girls became timid and dare do anything and no longer wish to remain

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Most of the girls know each other from before they came to RLC, so it is not always a matter of chemistry 

perhaps they should be more clear about where they are going before you recruit them, then being the same agency should talk to each other and do not repent once they are inside the apartments

Just now, Sergio said:

perhaps they should be more clear about where they are going before you recruit them, then being the same agency should talk to each other and do not repent once they are inside the apartments

That's true, this is what Belle told Rebecca the other day, when Rebecca said she was inviting her friend to Barca

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Eso es verdad, esto es lo que Belle le dijo a ella el otro día, cuando Rebecca dijo que estaba invitando a su amigo al Barça

And if we see it all, because damn, does not see it and calls into RLC practice?

It seems odd if Lara had to go home especially if had anything to do with Jasmine whose commitment to the project seems minimal however hot she is. If Jasmine does decide to go home than logically she took Lara's place in B2 because if she had not moved from B1 the place was open at B2. My Belle would be happier with her at B2 rather than Jasmine, even if most of you would prefer the greater breasted pixie.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

It seems odd if Lara had to go home especially if had anything to do with Jasmine whose commitment to the project seems minimal however hot she is. If Jasmine does decide to go home than logically she took Lara's place in B2 because if she had not moved from B1 the place was open at B2. My Belle would be happier with her at B2 rather than Jasmine, even if most of you would prefer the greater breasted pixie.

I know what you mean but i think both Rebecca and Belle like Jasmin and by the Translation Rebecca wants her to stay and i bet Belle does too. They just need to get her to open up more she has already showed signs.

• Upvote 4