Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

they need to set her up with her own place like they did with Nora in Barc 1

Well My Belle has stated before no playing without Happy Juice but she never really wanted to play with Lola even then. Other girls though like Rebecca, Megan, Stella, Caro, Lara (if she was willing and I don't think she's shy), Jasmin (if she was willing which I very much doubt) then as far as Belle is concerned the solution is simple. She's already started to bate a few times and that was quite a display yesterday even with her door open and the other girls around. What I am saying is that they just need the right encouragement not necessarily Lola. If RLC become less sniffy about what after all is a teenage party drug from the 80s rather than the hard stuff, I am sure we shall see some action of the the type people are going on about. 

I hate to say it but rebecca and jasmine are a waste of time (eye candy only) Belle has demonstrated time and again she is down to party at least (sexual play debatable) . I am becoming more and more convinced that jasmine and rebecca are purposely squashing any attempts to get anything going at b-2. I am becoming more convinced that jas and becca do not want lara in the apartment.

8 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I hate to say it but rebecca and jasmine are a waste of time (eye candy only) Belle has demonstrated time and again she is down to party at least (sexual play debatable) . I am becoming more and more convinced that jasmine and rebecca are purposely squashing any attempts to get anything going at b-2. I am becoming more convinced that jas and becca do not want lara in the apartment.

I think that is very unfair on Rebecca. I think she has a few problems:

1. Coping with being head of the house at a young age

2. Knowing Jasmin won't really play but trying to keep her included

3. Worried about bringing and helpful drugs into play

4. And this is the main one, Belle when it comes to the crunch withdraws

5. She is current on her time

6. Belle will shortly be at her time

7. Yeah the BF, but I think that was partly an excuse and she is over that hurdle

I don't think Rebecca's cam activities get in the way of anything and she makes sure the other girls are being entertaining and with Jasmin that just means being lightly clothed and sitting on the sofa.

However I think that there are 2 things with Lara. Firstly, Jasmin seems to like a minimum of competition. I think she's fairly confident she's the prettiest girl in the house but maybe Lara is a bit of a challenge to that (although obviously Jasmin has other assets) and secondly Rebecca might still want to get in with Belle possibly for the cameras and she sees Belle's time spent with Lara as an obstacle to that, Also Rebecca is trying to keep Jasmin happy so she stays and might be over influenced by the stronger determined girl. The leaving talk by Jasmin might just be "a run things as I like or ..." ploy because I think that is within Jasmin's character.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think that is very unfair on Rebecca. I think she has a few problems:

1. Coping with being head of the house at a young age

2. Knowing Jasmin won't really play but trying to keep her included

3. Worried about bringing and helpful drugs into play

4. And this is the main one, Belle when it comes to the crunch withdraws

5. She is current on her time

6. Belle will shortly be at her time

7. Yeah the BF, but I think that was partly an excuse and she is over that hurdle

I don't think Rebecca's cam activities get in the way of anything and she makes sure the other girls are being entertaining and with Jasmin that just means being lightly clothed and sitting on the sofa.

However I think that there are 2 things with Lara. Firstly, Jasmin seems to like a minimum of competition. I think she's fairly confident she's the prettiest girl in the house but maybe Lara is a bit of a challenge to that (although obviously Jasmin has other assets) and secondly Rebecca might still want to get in with Belle possibly for the cameras and she sees Belle's time spent with Lara as an obstacle to that, Also Rebecca is trying to keep Jasmin happy so she stays and might be over influenced by the stronger determined girl. The leaving talk by Jasmin might just be "a run things as I like or ..." ploy because I think that is within Jasmin's character.

I think we are going to agree to disagree on this one.

I dont see rebecca as being a leader of anything, I see her just as withdrawn as the others.

I do see becca and jas conversing a lot one on one, what the tone and topic are to these discussions remains to be seen but by the tone of the translation neither girl seems interested in doing anything other than putting their time in to get paid.

As for drugs, I havent heard or seen anything to indicate this as even being an option (i could be way wrong on this but i havent seen it since stella and lola left)

I think belle is caught in the middle and you are right she does withdraw and she concedes to the others more often than not.

Lara is an enigma but based on what i saw earlier and how she left to return to b-1 leaves me more questions than answers, but I am starting to have serious misgivings about jasmine in general.

I wont flame on here anymore but PM me and i will go into further detail regarding some things.

Longarm, all the girls are there to 'put in their time to get paid.' If anything else happens it's a bonus, but it's not to be expected.

The lineup is fine with Rebecca and Jasmin. Reb is the only one trying to get the parties started, and Jasmin is just knockout gorgeous. Neither are as naturally outgoing as Belle, but if you accept that we are highly unlikely to get another lesbian night in this apartment, this lineup is about as good as it can be.

3 beautiful girls who get on well - I don't accept that there's a divide between Belle / Lara & Becca / Jas, if Belle and L were friends outside the apartment then they'll naturally be more chatty, so the other two allow them to chat and catch up. Bec & Jas are also more mature than Belle (and maybe Lara, time will tell,) so they have different things to talk about, but just because they're bonding doesn't mean they're plotting against the others.

And I certainly don't think that Lara going back to B1 was anything whatsoever to do with Jasmine, and unless it's proven otherwise neither should you - the worst thing that happens on this forum is that people make an assumption based on no evidence, and then begin to resent the girls because of it. I'm sure Lara will be back at B2 getting on with Jas in no time at all

Right, better go to work!

• Upvote 3

I want to bring more an idea to all the above on the situation of the house, is my view, and any contribution that also have been taking other people, so I take it as just that ...
Starting with Rebecca, and beginning with his return. Every day makes more sense returning to the house, more details are known of his personality, a dedicated or capable of doing. That although people may think that's come into your life, I think on the contrary that sheds light to the stay of the girls and are no longer reviewing situations without that information, das flying blind.
Putting reliebe something we all know, Rebecca is accustomed to the cameras girl, I think that nobody denies, also the show in front of them (perhaps although some would surprise us his behavior in front of the cameras with the girls in the show lesvico, she already knew what he was doing), it also makes sense that she is the one chosen by Lola, to get her into his bed (in every sense) as Lola told a literal girl: "this tomalo as single-sex "(I can not remember who told me that I had told him), but if I remember where I was told was the talk and what they spoke. The other girls in the house, maybe they would not have acted like Rebecca to everything that had to happen, be the transmitter RLC inside the house, which place order, which makes the final decision, things that Lola, seemed very normal and hardly noticed, would by its character, it would be for her age, so it was but Rebecca, it seems not keep up. In his defense, I think the others do not help much in that subject.
Rebeca is the most predisposed to put on a show, knows the subject a while (last night, she unabashedly, while sitting in the dining room chair from the chamber 3 could see, as she was under the bra, breasts massaged and estubo playing nipples, including estirandoselos a little unashamedly to the show to his roommates), forgive it so expllicito, but what I saw and I left a little surprised. Then stroked her sex over the panties, too undisguised anything ... here, you know that nothing is done without a reason, but whatever it was, neither had the desired result, since not long after it was the same cardigan, which was first to bed, and began to mansajearse by phone.
To be continue...

Perhaps the subject of Rebecca, is the most widely discussed, since the departure of Lola, but qioero continue with Belle.
Vivaráz girl, who is in any doubt, vitality, energy, eager to please and to show, I think go together ... but there is a problem (actually it is not a problem) is its lack of harmony with Rebecca, since the return of Rebecca in the house and Lola elgió her instead of to Belle, I think something happened on his head, I imagine, that did not sit well, as Belle always wanted to please Lola, and he felt great doing it, including everything. There are things that can hide for hours, but when these 24 hours in front of the cameras, at some point, you 'I' inside, comes to light.
Belle is not a bisexual girl, it letting me experience I put forward, but if it is true that for reasons of business or because they simply do not set limits, it comes into play in that role playing girl-girl, but as everything has a limit ...
She was allowed to do when she incredably him (maybe something would help) or because they felt comfortable, I think it was the case that was left to cherish for Lola.
But there we have the same problem, with Rebecca, she does not feel so comfortable as to reach about spending that border. She leaves play, remove her panties, but ufff go from there ... I think RLC, had a very interesting conversation that same night desoúes that when she refused to shower with Rebecca and I guess it has something more ... but that's sensitive matter we do not have access to what really happened. Maybe someone here, knowledgeable, if you will, I do not.
I still think Belle, with sufficient motivation, it can give a great show, but we have to know what is the motivation ...
Sure I leave things in the pipeline, but it is a matter of wearying the staff ...
To be continue...

Jasmine arrived at issue, which replaced the Lola, hobo a stir when he saw her appear, we all look at her great figure, that if he remembered a girl or another ... that if this or that attribute Tania ...
Really and retrocidiendo in my memories, and not opportunism on my part, going to B1 and see that interacuaba with her companions (I know everyone will tell me that he had no chance and it's true), that house and residents there in it is complicated for all that goes into it. But it is also true that she at no time tried to integrate. Business reasons? They could be, and someone by various means, has shared with me,
Really know what all, or at least what they have told us ... The theme of his boy, and stuff, but I reserve an aside to that of the couple, we have several examples and girls who are still in the house, if Rebeca, and its output because of a boyfriend, Milena and her boyfriend, jealous and cuckolded while the Belle herself and her trip to the United States, and subsequent escape, or Lima, with his friend follador customer ... so many cases ...
But I wonder, you really will be all that and Jasmine's boyfriend? I do not know, and I will not make judgments has value.
Jasmine is not stupid, and do not think to allow him to enter the house, if they have not supplied anything, just mostar your body? I find little reason to bring a girl from afar just to show her body. Of these there are thousands, but come by agency, which would do the same or more for the same price. The money they earn is not something to not consider to be in the floors.
What it is evident is that she is allowing things that the other girls are not allowed. Lying down before anybody else, when others are required to be up late at night, I remember the night until 7 am, and Lola raised in front of the TV, but showed symptoms of sleep and fatigue (of course, always there will be people that denies such an extreme, but it is not only my assessment, it is very "misinformed") people, but hata they prove me wrong, everyone is free to believe what you want. Not participate in the "initiatory" house games, etc.
If Jasmine leaves the house, without providing further, it must have been like other girls in the houses, great promise, but a poor or at least a normal reality.
Perhaps the future of many of these girls aspire to is to put on a house such as Elisa, who previously was in B1, but step great promise, but rather, their stay was very light.
But I think there are no houses for all the girls and their partners ... at least once.
I will continue ...

49 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Longarm, all the girls are there to 'put in their time to get paid.' If anything else happens it's a bonus, but it's not to be expected.

The lineup is fine with Rebecca and Jasmin. Reb is the only one trying to get the parties started, and Jasmin is just knockout gorgeous. Neither are as naturally outgoing as Belle, but if you accept that we are highly unlikely to get another lesbian night in this apartment, this lineup is about as good as it can be.

3 beautiful girls who get on well - I don't accept that there's a divide between Belle / Lara & Becca / Jas, if Belle and L were friends outside the apartment then they'll naturally be more chatty, so the other two allow them to chat and catch up. Bec & Jas are also more mature than Belle (and maybe Lara, time will tell,) so they have different things to talk about, but just because they're bonding doesn't mean they're plotting against the others.

And I certainly don't think that Lara going back to B1 was anything whatsoever to do with Jasmine, and unless it's proven otherwise neither should you - the worst thing that happens on this forum is that people make an assumption based on no evidence, and then begin to resent the girls because of it. I'm sure Lara will be back at B2 getting on with Jas in no time at all

Right, better go to work!

I have never ever said that i expected anything (sexual) to happen If I gave you that impression I apologize as that was not my intent. I agree that Jasmine is knockout gorgeous but i was over that the second or third time I saw her shower. I have always said that the lesbian party night was most likely a one off would not be repeated. I have always viewed RLC and this forum as grown up version of big brother. So its the interaction and the interpersonal stuff that keeps my attention (nudity and sexual activity are a bonus but never expected).  So when all I see is everyone in their own rooms or spending all day staring at their phones I find myself yearning for a change (I realize the phone thing is a sign of the times and something I am trying to get used too). As for resentment of any of the girls here, I dont invest any personal feeling towards any of them beyond the entertainment value. 

As for Lara that whole thing yesterday just had an odd feeling to it, thats all I was trying to convey, but I still feel Jasmine and Rebecca have their own reasons for not wanting her there. As silly as it may sounds, food has proven to be a sore spot with Jasmine and I think Jasmine does not want Lara eating food she has not paid for and if that true those are her feelings and she is entitled to them, and Rebecca has already mentioned she has a friend she wants to come stay there when the next spot opens up. so I'm not pulling this stuff out of thin air.

As for the party vibe I think Rebecca wants another go at belle and thats as far as that is going but belle is not down for it without the magic water (something she has also mentioned).

• Upvote 1