Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without wishing to be the bearer of doom and gloom, there's always the downside possibility that these four super clean bodies might just decide to clubbing tonight, after all it is Friday and loads of places to go in Barcelona. It could be a long night waiting for them to come home if that does happen :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

With the exception of Anna,Irma and Ilona,,,,I've noticed a certain pattern here lately,,,The girls are first introduced to us in Barcelona #1 where they have the free cameras,,,ans everyone even Non-members get to see them and fall in love with them like with Belle,,,,and as soon as they gain some sort of popularity and following they then get moved to Barcelona #2 so that those people who are not subscribed to RLC would then be forced to join them in order to see their favorite girl,,,am I correct or not?::):biggrin:

I Said that yesterday that they were using B1 as a training camp and then move them to B2 when everybody started to like them

10 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Without wishing to be the bearer of doom and gloom, there's always the downside possibility that these four super clean bodies might just decide to clubbing tonight, after all it is Friday and loads of places to go in Barcelona. It could be a long night waiting for them to come home if that does happen :dodgy:

Then you would be dooming and glooming your own self unnecessarily....there is no reason to be glued to your computer for that long,,,when they leave so should you,,,go clubbing too or do something else fun to pass the time.::)::)

• Upvote 2

Mikey, I know you an ass man, so you must admit that Jasmine has ass to die for ::)::)::) You can have Adele's fat assas, I will take this one any day of the week. and when I'm done kissing that fine ass, I will motor boat those titties, God Almighty he did not leave out much on this one :heart:

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Mikey, I know you an ass man, so you must admit that Jasmine has ass to die for ::)::)::) You can have Adele's fat assas, I will take this one any day of the week. and when I'm done kissing that fine ass, I will motor boat those titties, God Almighty he did not leave out much on this one :heart:

Ok,,,I'm fine with my Sweet Sexy Ass Adele,,,if only she would bring that sweet sexy ass back to Barcelona:biggrin::biggrin:

I would even pay for the extra plane Seat that I'm sure that big juicy ass is gonna need::):heart::biggrin:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

ha ha yes you're right there Mikey but in rural jock land the only clubs around here are the pensioners clubs and they're shut already! Nah I'll see what they do then play it by ear. If they do go out then I'd expect them home by around 02.00 to 03.00. These girls are young so wouldn't expect them to do the clubs that Lola, Polya and co. frequented until the sun came up. 

• Upvote 1