Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Personally, I think Stella had the best rack.  But Jasmin sure comes in a close second.

For me Megan but Jasmin is very close. What is it with pixies and big racks and why did My Belle only get a half share, although they are still bigger than quite a few RLC humans?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Whereas it is the last evening of the queen. is really sad, is the first time that there is no a farewell party

Maybe she does not want a farewell party. If she did want a party, you can be sure she would have one!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Maybe she does not want a farewell party. If she did want a party, you can be sure she would have one!

This is still early for them but I think they've surely only got until 1.00 a.m. to start. i am clutching at straws. Often the girls have to leave really early and Lola figures that she doesn't want to be out of it and fall asleep.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

the way these girls party she would get no sleep,big travel day tomorrow,thats what I think last night was the last blast that makes the fact the other 2 Barc 1 girls were not there says a lot I guess