Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

à l’instant, vortios a dit :

Eh bien, vous êtes un peu daté, non? Et disparu ... en plus de la Stasi, si elles étaient des bons services d'information ... à mi-chemin à travers le pays qui travaillent pour eux. d'autre part, et sans paraître pédant, si seulement vous vous informiez ici, vous êtes très loin de l'information réelle qui est sur les maisons. Comme je l'ai dit le slogan de la série, «la vérité est là" Tout ce qu'il dit avec amour.

keep calm it s a joke :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Nick said:

BB she has one Pussy LOL how many times you want to see LOL we want some exitement  she is most boring girls I ever seen next to Rita

I want to see it properly but for whatever reasons camera angles etc it's not clearly defined. Somebody claims to have got good shots of Megan's pussy but I've never seen them - except grainy B&W ones on 3some night and they're none too good. I guess I'm a perfectionist but some pussies give good shots the first time you see them even if you'd rather not seem them like Lola's

My Belle giving a great upskirt to Cam 1 but then that's what she's be doing for the last couple of days.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, stash said:

It was maybe my imagination but I saw Becca giving a quick but still long hard look at that naked ass... 

so what is  the big deal they watching who gives dame I want to see some excitement this place turning to Monastery 

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I want to see it properly but for whatever reasons camera angles etc it's not clearly defined. Somebody claims to have got good shots of Megan's pussy but I've never seen them - except grainy B&W ones on 3some night and they're none too good. I guess I'm a perfectionist but some pussies give good shots the first time you see them even if you'd rather not seem them like Lola's

My Belle giving a great upskirt to Cam 1 but then that's what she's be doing for the last couple of days.

at-leas belle is trying lol the others died fish