Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

11 minutes ago, Benfold said:

So is Jasmin to blame for Belle turning her back in the shower, as you mentioned she did? Even when she's not in the room? Or out for a jog?

Just like Stella was to blame for it before, even though she had already moved out of the apartment and was one of the most sexually open girls Barcelona has had.

Jasmin seems totally friendly with the other girls. Where are people getting that she tells them to cover up from? The kitek translation where she said something to her boyfriend about the other girls being naked? Saying something in private to her boyfriend is a far cry from lecturing the other girls and forcing them to cover up.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, timber said:

Just like Stella was to blame for it before, even though she had already moved out of the apartment and was one of the most sexually open girls Barcelona has had.

Jasmin seems totally friendly with the other girls. Where are people getting that she tells them to cover up from? The kitek translation where she said something to her boyfriend about the other girls being naked? Saying something in private to her boyfriend is a far cry from lecturing the other girls and forcing them to cover up.

Did Lima not cover up then? People tell me she did. OK if Belle returns to normal in a few days I'll say sorry but it's funny that her behaviour in  the last 2 days has changed.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Did Lima not cover up then? People tell me she did. OK if Belle returns to normal in a few days I'll say sorry but it's funny that her behaviour in  the last 2 days has changed.

hell lola even put her bra back on at one point that last party

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

hell lola even put her bra back on at one point that last party

Glad to see you mate. Even I am not blaming PD for that. There is no way she could influence Lola but Belle is very easily led and very easily influenced.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

To be honest even when Jasmine is not there Lima dresses the same.  The way Lima dresses is kind of weird and unpredictable.  

I did not see anyone say you are 100% wrong.  But the posts based on speculation that continue to surface and seem to be repeated just don't serve any real purpose other than to create some discontent on the forum.  We have what we have and I guess time will tell what is really going on.  Bell seemed more into the nudity around Lola if I remember - could be wrong on that though.

• Upvote 1

it's nice that this evening the girls joking with each other, frankly I do not care what they do or do not do, everyone at the end of the month will decide whether or not to renew the subscription and with this I close for now

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Since Lola left, you mean?

:cool:

• Upvote 1