US General Domestic Politics #37 Begins 10/25/21.

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You have been a puppet of the mainstream media for so long that you are now incapable of seeing facts when they are presented to you. I guess the videos of immigrants crossing our southern border as shown by Fox News are not real, right? Why will the mainstream media not show those videos? 

you are a brainless idiot. fox wrestling channel is news once in a while but is mostly (bad) entertainment.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

There are videos of a man named Ray Epps on Jan.5 and Jan.6, 2021 encouraging Trump supporters to invade the Capitol Building on Jan.6.  So why has Ray Epps not been arrested and charged with a crime? Could it be because he is was an undercover FBI agent?:huh:

thanks for another of your record setting non posted videos & articles.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, happyone said:
BLOGS.TIMESOFISRAEL.COM

From the blog of Debbie Hall at The Times of Israel

good article. but the problem is that the same people holding up build back better are also holding up voting rights. all of this stuff should have already been passed. the dems aren't failing america. 2 dems & all republicans & their supporters are failing america.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, happyone said:
NYPOST.COM

Democrats have gotten truly desperate as they flail around looking for ways to fund their multitrillion-dollar social spendapalooza. They’re now looking at taxing unrealized capital gains. Yes,...

Yep--they are crazy---tax before you actually make a profit.  Maybe Democrats will be trying to tax what you haven't yet earned based on estimates--just as stupid.

yet if manchima &/or any  republicans at all actually cared about the welfare of the country this stuff would already be settled.

• Upvote 1

FYI, the legislation being passed by republican states pertains to “Voter ID”, and absentee ballot signatures, not voting rights. The Supreme Court would never let a law stand that impedes voter rights. The voting rights angle is the democrats saying “repeat after me”. I am independent of any party affiliation.

4 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

FYI, the legislation being passed by republican states pertains to “Voter ID”, and absentee ballot signatures, not voting rights. The Supreme Court would never let a law stand that impedes voter rights. The voting rights angle is the democrats saying “repeat after me”. I am independent of any party affiliation.

look more closely. the laws will set up the ability for votes to be questioned for no good reason & possibly be thrown out.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

look more closely. the laws will set up the ability for votes to be questioned for no good reason & possibly be thrown out.

That is not a legal possibility. Anything that is not proper will be challenged. The Supreme Court has the final say.

3 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

That is not a legal possibility. Anything that is not proper will be challenged. The Supreme Court has the final say.

it is possible especially with this supreme court. they have already rolled over on arizona's voter law & texas's abortion law.

• Upvote 1