Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Personally, I'm not convinced the boyfriend is the problem for any of these girls. We know nothing about the contracts these girls sign, so for all we know the girls are not obligated to do anything more than just live their lives. In my opinion, and probably not shared by many others, Jasmin does not get involved with the others because that's just who she is, less of an extroverted character, and she's just living her daily life. The funny thing is that Jasmin is the most 'Real' of any of these three girls, because I don't think she's altering her personality at all having come into the apartment

Yeah i agree with a lot of what you say, but i also think Belle is quite real most of the time, the sexy dancing is the exhibitionist side of her coming out for sure and is no less real than Leora doing her bating in front of the camera. I think a lot of what Belle does she would do anywhere where she is around people she is comfortable with.

It's girls like Jasmin that have the most potential for the big shock moment that sends the forum into a frenzy. 

When a girl comes in and is a real pro, playing it up day one it's great but it's the ones that make you wait, make you think there is no hope that can really turn the forum upside down. Much like Megan. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yeah i agree with a lot of what you say, but i also think Belle is quite real most of the time, the sexy dancing is the exhibitionist side of her coming out for sure and is no less real than Leora doing her bating in front of the camera. I think a lot of what Belle does she would do anywhere where she is around people she is comfortable with.

Probably, she she obviously plays to the cameras too

"I love you baby" :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Gosh I remember when RLC first started-us voyeurs were thrilled when we got to see a girl get naked, or take a shower, or masturbate, or occassionaly we got really lucky if we saw a couple having sex

My times have changed!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Gosh I remember when RLC first started-us voyeurs were thrilled when we got to see a girl get naked, or take a shower, or masturbate, or occassionaly we got really lucky if we saw a couple having sex

My times have changed!

I wasn't here from the start, but the goalposts have shifted now thanks to the lesbo shows. I am absolutely convinced we'll never see another lesbian show in Barca, so I choose to enjoy what we get. These three girls in B2 are not exactly setting the world on fire, but I like all three of them as people so I'm happy to watch them no matter what they do

And if I'm proven wrong and we do get another show, so much the better :smile:

• Upvote 3