Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Yes exactly, that was one of those moments that just make you go "no f'n way!" 

Orgy night number 1, when I was done cleaning up I remember I was just laughing, actually laughing out loud because I could not believe what I was watching. I only had about an hour of sleep before work but the whole of the next day I was just smiling to myself. Couldn't tell my colleagues why though

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

Gosh I remember when RLC first started-us voyeurs were thrilled when we got to see a girl get naked, or take a shower, or masturbate, or occassionaly we got really lucky if we saw a couple having sex

My times have changed!

and when I started watching I was working and all the couples usually were in bed when I got home so was lucky to see anything every few days,but leora had me hooked day one,but yes we get spoiled easy I guess,well we did have all 7 girls have sex here then the next 3 replacements did too that's kind of easy to get used to

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I think we all agree that the BF is her main problem. We know she has no trouble being nude and walking around in front of the others. And we know she can dance. With that in mind I'm starting to wonder if the BF has told her about the dancing because he watched it. And If that's possible could she be a bit jealous? Yes I'm speculating which I don't do very much of. But it beats boring complaints about the girls being boring.:biggrin:

My personal feeling has been that the boyfriend doesn't mind when she is nude alone because, if any of his buddies see her, they would just be praising her and he would feel proud. But, if any of his buddies see her playing around with girls, they would probably tease him about her being a lezzy which would piss him off and/or embarrass him. Just my thoughts about it. But, I feel confident that it is definitely the bf that is stopping her.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

ver cómo bec y jas llevan tan buena mabe que pueden ayudarse mutuamente a hacer las maletas y volver a casa por lo que podemos obtener dos chicas aquí que quiere estar aquí bec puede hacer sus espectáculos de leva y jas pueden poner en la cama

????