Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

I know a lot of people are really upset with Jasmin. But, I have to say that I am not one of them. I think she is extremely pretty and has a body that I would love to pet and kiss every inch of. :-) I would love to see her do more with the other girls, but that doesn't have to happen for me to like her. She is gorgeous in my eyes and I get to see her nude in her room and in the bath.

I don't think she is the reason there is not more dancing and fooling around. I think it's that neither Belle nor Rebecca is mature enough to "run the show". They need a leader like Lola. 

As I write this, I notice that Jasmin is dancing and the other girls are following suit. Oh, if only Jasmin would take the leader role, I think we could have a great apartment here. :-)

Agreed, I mean just look at her! I honestly am just happy she's spending some of her young life with us

• Upvote 3

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Three girls in B2 are not as fun to watch as Kitty. :) This girl like to dance. ... Kitty is open with her sexuality. ... It is teasing vs real. ... Boring vs fun. ... It is simply very obvious.

Guess if you enjoy watching her scream and cry. I got no time for that.

• Upvote 4

Stop start stop start stop bloody start. Jasmin danced for about 3 minutes and then remained static until she sat down and now they are probably looking at pictures of her on the phone. They shouted across to My Belle a couple of times once she started dancing on her own. 

LET MY BELLE GO!