Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

22 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

By the sounds of it from Kiteks translation we have confirmation of "performance bonuses'" which I think most of us presumed to be the case. I'd love to know the bonus scale for various acts/nudity. 

I'm thinking may be tied to the hit count or something a long those lines. But I'm just guessing.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The girls are up late tonight. Maybe they want to make sure Rebecca catches her plane and say goodbye.

I remember My Belle was upset when she did not quite make it to say goodbye to Megan who left seconds before My Belle :heart: got to the door. Belle had borrowed bedding that night from Megan when she slept on the sofa.

Don't most of the girls have an early flight? Seems like that anyway.

If so, as I say, and I'm not questioning, why, are there girls who were initially reluctant to be naked? And if prices are relatively low, why did other girls earn much higher figures? The girls come to Barcelona to make money, the more the better, because then they do not pay more attention to encourage the shows? And if the money they are so limited, because we have always seen that they often make purchases, not very cheap? Melisa has bought Chanel boots ... with 750 €, not the accounts

• Upvote 1

Goodbye Becca! I'll always remember you as the charming, down-to-Earth, likable girl with the beautiful smile and gorgeous hair. You are beautiful inside and out and I wish you all the best for the future!

Oh, and you'll always be remembered as the first girl to go down on another girl in the Barca apartments! Not one, not twice, but three times! A legend!

• Upvote 5

Best of luck for your future Becca.

Some interesting body language from Jasmin as she left the other pixie was clutching her own buttocks - and many might say who could blame her - and then almighty backwards bend as Becca finally left.

• Upvote 1