Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

1 minute ago, daily said:

guys if you want action every night to register VV rather than to RLC you will not be disappointed unless you complain of the lack of inaction of those girls

Give up trying to convince these guys Daily my friend,,it's pointless,,they think with their dicks and not with their brains around here.::)

tumblr_njmczjIDHb1t0u9i1o3_400.giftumblr_njmczjIDHb1t0u9i1o3_400.gif

• Upvote 3

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, meran said:

so it was just on auto repeat today as well? did they do anything different ? 
Not complaining but asking because i just logged in :))) 

Dont bash me RLC staff :) . 

The LR light is still on! ... That is something they can build on. ... ::)

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Please do not insult our intelligence with his wise words. I think everyone knows how you think of those who do not opine as you

Really?,,,talking about not seeing 2 girls fuck each other and not showing their pussy on camera takes intelligence?,,,That's news to me lol:biggrin::biggrin:

there are 2 minutes vortios said:

Please do not insult our intelligence with his wise words. I think everyone knows how you feel about those who do not opine as you

yes but it will put you in mind that these girls are not your slaves, so if it does not please these girls have no lesbians parts must be done with it not always what one wants in life on this good evening

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

The LR light is still on! ... That is something they can build on. ... ::)

But the one naked pussy is pretty invisible - we nedd to call Leora to tell her how to show it off, you can see hers clear across the LR - but the light i snot good enough anyway so they need NV for the best effect or My Belle could go to her room.

• Upvote 1