Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Damn I wish that I was the one who put all that white stuff all over Both Rebecca and jasmin's Faces,,they look so good all covered in white:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_n8y09ww30m1tq6dobo1_400.giftumblr_n8y09ww30m1tq6dobo1_400.gif

dream on. they are so lazy that . will not even go on their knees even if they agree to do it with you. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, daily said:

yes but it will put you in mind that these girls are not your slaves, so if it does not please these girls have no lesbians parts must be done with it not always what one wants in life on this good evening

maybe you saw put yourself agreed, one evening you complain because nothing happens in the evening after who criticizes criticize because nothing happens try to have a clear line

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sergio said:

maybe you saw put yourself agreed, one evening you complain because nothing happens in the evening after who criticizes criticize because nothing happens try to have a clear line

Well said. Its like kids. 

I am not complaining about lesbo show. I am complaining about boring . 
There have been girls who never did any  sex but they kept the environment energetic 

Jasim just sit on her ass with her blank  face . either looking at movie, ipad or phone. 

How exciting 

• Upvote 3

there are 3 minutes, Sergio said:

Perhaps you saw you agree, one evening you complain because nothing happens in the evening after criticizing criticize because nothing happens try to have a clear line

you really have a cock instead of some brain here

you do it all day long like kids who have not had their 4H afternoon to complain it becomes annoying and even e speak properly :angry:

looking the last time I complained here I have much fewer messages that some members who have been here less time than me who are here all day complaining bla bla :angry:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, daily said:

you really have a cock instead of some brain here

you do it all day long like kids who have not had their 4H afternoon to complain it becomes annoying and even e speak properly :angry:

looking the last time I complained here I have much fewer messages that some members who have been here less time than me who are here all day complaining bla bla :angry:

It is not offending, that you get the reason

Here is an Idea,,work with me here folks,,,why don't all the peope who love to complain and bitch and moan about RLC and these ladies,,why don't you guys come together and just start your own Topic in this B2 Thread,,you can give it a Title so that anyone who wants to complain along with you can do so there,,And you can then complain all day to your heart's content without filling up the General Chat Thread with the same repetitive complaining,,that way everyone is happy and there would be no more intelligence getting insulted or feelings getting hurt anymore.,,We would all live peacefully ever after and Co-exists as Voyeurs with different tastes.,,,what do you guys think,,,should there be a Topic dedicated to complaints and Grievances  about the ladies and RLC,,,or could that be posted in the "Rants and Flamewars" section?.:lightbulb::lightbulb:::) 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, meran said:
3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Well said. Its like kids. 

I am not complaining about lesbo show. I am complaining about boring . 
There have been girls who never did any  sex but they kept the environment energetic 

Jasim just sit on her ass with her blank  face . either looking at movie, ipad or phone. 

How exciting 

Everything here is not meaningful. ... It is a forum about a page like RLC. ... You will not find profound reflections about the world or "The meaning of life" here. If this apartment is boring, people will write it is boring. ... If this apartment is exciting, people will write about that. ... It is that simple. 

Anyway, i miss to see some real openness (including sex) in this apartment. ... Everything is exterm restrained now.

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

Here is an Idea,,work with me here folks,,,why don't all the peope who love to complain and bitch and moan about RLC and these ladies,,why don't you guys come together and just start your own Topic in this B2 Thread,,you can give it a Title so that anyone who wants to complain along with you can do so there,,And you can then complain all day to your heart's content without filling up the General Chat Thread with the same repetitive complaining,,that way everyone is happy and there would be no more intelligence getting insulted or feelings getting hurt anymore.,,We would all live peacefully ever after and Co-exists as Voyeurs with different tastes.,,,what do you guys think,,,should there be a Topic dedicated to complaints and Grievances  about the ladies and RLC,,,or could that be posted in the "Rants and Flamewars" section?.:lightbulb::lightbulb:::) 

Why do you not create a thread for only positiv comments? .... This is a very useless idea.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

¿En serio? ,,, Hablando de no ver 2 chicas follar entre sí y no mostrando su coño en la cámara toma la inteligencia? ,,, Eso es nuevo para mí lol:biggrin::biggrin:

21 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

¿En serio? ,,, Hablando de no ver 2 chicas follar entre sí y no mostrando su coño en la cámara toma la inteligencia? ,,, Eso es nuevo para mí lol:biggrin::biggrin:

For a place that is defined as adult entertainment, do not you expect to see. And do not tell me it's a voyeur site, we all know that usually found in voyeur sites, or not?

What I wonder every day, it will not be new to you?

Every day new things is surprised, as does a baby.

11 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Everything here is not meaningful. ... It is a forum about a page like RLC. ... You will not find profound reflections about the world or "The meaning of life" here. If this apartment is boring, people will write it is boring. ... If this apartment is exciting, people will write about that. ... It is that simple. 

Anyway, i miss to see some real openness (including sex) in this apartment. ... Everything is exterm restrained now.

We can all agree when apartments are boring. But there are less than 10 CC members who post at least 15 messages a day everyday in this thread to complain about this apartment. too many messages everyday about the same shit. It's just a fact.

• Upvote 6