Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Belle that came in her danced because she wanted to. Whenever the music started she would get enthused and she would normally flash her pussy. It all very natural unlike tonight but I am afraid i can only come to one conclusion. You have 3 people in here, one of which is not going to join in whatever. If you saw them preparing for Hallowe'en in B2 they tried their best with Jasmin but she was just killing the atmosphere and even when she went to B1 ... of course it was far from her fault but she didn't help. So the other 2 had conformed to becoming old women sat in front of the TV every night. Tis presumably led to increasing complaint to RLC because nothing was happening often all day. Becca it seems has taken some responsibility but now like a lot of things Becca does it feels work and then mentatlity has affected the free spirit of My Belle. Give her alcohol, loud music and no instruction and she will party like its 1999 but it seems that has become difficult and hence tonight. I don't expect certain people to agree because in their minds the girls are never blame and no-one should have expectations of them at all, which is like saying if you don't have Irma you might as well close all of Barcelona down but I think Irma was aware that there was an audience to entertain.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, purplewrap said:

Sonething was going on under Belle's duvet :biggrin:

Will try and play video at a faster speed as that tend show any unnatural movement (e.g. fingering) more clearly :biggrin:

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I'll let you know. I have a lot of experience of watching MY Belle.

What is the verdict judges???

• Upvote 1

Also I forgot to mention that My Belle is the only one who would go at clubbing (as she did on several occasions at B1) and with no-one to go with that's probably cramping her style. I don't know if Becca says she needs to stay behind to entertain but it would be better if she went out with Lara and Melissa rather than sit there watching TV. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

What is the verdict judges???

I'll look later but not now. Can't say I really noticed anything too out of the ordinary myself but like I said I'll look at it carefully. You can easily be fooled into thinking she bates 10 times a night whereas it's probably once at the most.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I'll look later but not now. Can't say I really noticed anything too out of the ordinary myself but like I said I'll look at it carefully. You can easily be fooled into thinking she bates 10 times a night whereas it's probably once at the most.

you will need to look at the instant replay-----worked really well for the World Series!

I have to make my sincere apologies to all of you. When Lola left, I said that the mood would change. It changed, but not for better. We have 3 pretty girls in that appartmeng, but they do nothing. We had Rebecca and Belle who tried something fes days ago, bug for the rest, it is really quite .  Hope it will change 

• Upvote 3