Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cIt is not always masturbates, but if he likes fondling very often. Especially it, according to some images, likes to take the toy in the table, and inserting it from behind. There are some images that appear suddenly see a bump up to his ass, and so about 15 or 20 min, later to disappear and it then always changing positions. I think I've been pretty graphic, it is for those who say I am misinformed.

tHis night has been one of a series of glorious views of My Belle's fabulous body. No lesbian stuff is going to happen so this is the best you are going to see and it is what I want to see. Which Barcelona girl has shown more and in so many place. My Belle :heart: is the new superstar of Barcelona. The other 5 can go home.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Esta noche ha sido una de una serie de vistas gloriosas de fabuloso cuerpo de mi Belle. No había cosas lesbianas va a pasar así que esto es lo mejor que vas a ver y es lo que quiero ver. Que una niña de Barcelona ha mostrado más y en tantas lugar. Mi Belle  :heart:es la nueva estrella de Barcelona. El otro 5 puede volver a casa.

All right, it hurts Belle, only approached to play with Lola.

It is a great pity, but after the entry of Rebecca in the house and fill the bed of Lola, Belle was no longer the same, its games girl / girl dimmed and to make matters worse, your trip, I think it was the end ee hot story all at home. Now she likes to show off, to play, but has clear what their limit. And she will not be easy transferred it.

But this is just my appreciation.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

All right, it hurts Belle, only approached to play with Lola.

It is a great pity, but after the entry of Rebecca in the house and fill the bed of Lola, Belle was no longer the same, its games girl / girl dimmed and to make matters worse, your trip, I think it was the end ee hot story all at home. Now she likes to show off, to play, but has clear what their limit. And she will not be easy transferred it.

But this is just my appreciation.

That's fair enough but I am satisfied with this Belle and if I see this occasionally before the end of her stay I will be satisfied, I am not saying that more would not be good just that I'm very happy and it is more than I expected to see after the Happy Juice was ditched.

• Upvote 1

Another case like Rebecca was not very active when I was Lola, in fact, was the last to take off her bra and panties, it's had to remove Lola, but once naked, she behaved like a wolf, he liked to rub your rabbit against Lola's thighs, or playing with tits Belle ...

Since she remained in command, I saw only play a little edgy with Belle, and Belle stopped the game.

So, I have not seen much help from the other two girls. By the way say, I have not seen any play between Jasmine and Rebecca, others say if they have seen.

I have not seen these images, therefore, I do not think.