B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #10 (October / November)

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Leia's lovely, but a little tall and slim for me. But from the 1st minute they turned up in B5 I wondered what she was doing with that guy. To me he's punching above his weight. The trouble is that he has the attitude that some of the other guys we've seen on RLC have...He won't realise what he's got till he loses it...

I don’t think he cares .. I think he has enough confidence if he wants to flirt others , if I judge hit attitude with Anna . I still believe though that Leia , due to her RLC experience ( even not such a big one )  can control him.. 

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Leia is such a positive person. Smiles and laughs so easily. Must have an easy going personality. Shakes things off easily too. Watching her today she smiled and laughed so many times even when those around her seemed tired or lazy or just not in a good mood. Love her laugh.

thats what i love about her she has such a out going personality and everyone really seams to like her ,and she is so damned pretty does not hurt lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Leia's lovely, but a little tall and slim for me. But from the 1st minute they turned up in B5 I wondered what she was doing with that guy. To me he's punching above his weight. The trouble is that he has the attitude that some of the other guys we've seen on RLC have...He won't realise what he's got till he loses it...

she has lost a few pounds like i said before ,first time she was here guys said she was to heavy to be a runway model oh i guess he has Alburto syndrom  punching above his wieght lol

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Has Leia actually had intercourse since she and Maksim arrived. I know she was on her period for the first 5 or 6 days but it seems like its time to get it on Maksim. Especially given how horny she seems these last few days.

This morning...:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Has Leia actually had intercourse since she and Maksim arrived. I know she was on her period for the first 5 or 6 days but it seems like its time to get it on Maksim. Especially given how horny she seems these last few days.

Two times for what I have counted. First time I think it was on Friday.