B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #10 (October / November)

28 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Lovely Lickable Luscious Leia has become my only reason to watch B-5. Just love those boy shorts she wears. Those Back Breaker legs have me hooked, she can put a leg lock on me and I promise I will load her up unlike Mac. I don't even need to comment on Mistress Tereza and her little slave boy Timur.

When I am wrong I will always admit it, and I was about the new Leia that has shown up this time. I look forward to more excitement from her in many different ways. A true voyeurs delight she has become.

Both girls , Tereza and Leia , who would have thought some years ago that we could see them offering such pleasure moments .. that’s i think the important thing . 

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Lovely Lickable Luscious Leia has become my only reason to watch B-5. Just love those boy shorts she wears. Those Back Breaker legs have me hooked, she can put a leg lock on me and I promise I will load her up unlike Mac. I don't even need to comment on Mistress Tereza and her little slave boy Timur.

When I am wrong I will always admit it, and I was about the new Leia that has shown up this time. I look forward to more excitement from her in many different ways. A true voyeurs delight she has become.

Her bf is one strange guy. She pratically has to force herself on him to get any sort of attention from him. He is more obsessed with his phone than his gf🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Looks like you'll be keeping your sub a little longer.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Her bf is one strange guy. She pratically has to force herself on him to get any sort of attention from him. He is more obsessed with his phone than his gf🙄

This is gonna be long so bear with me, a few observations.

he forcefully rejects her, especially when she wants to hug or kiss him, but when they are with her friends thats the only times he touches her (like touch her legs, nothing more). I think it's because she's the only girl he's "allowed" to be with when there are half naked girls around him

I think that in this afternoon also Timur noticed that because he had a strange look when Leia came to cuddle with Maksim and he literally moved her away (a few minutes after they were doing their usual play wrestling so it was before that),

and Timur looked at them with a face of "what's going on with these two".

And it seems Leia also feels strange vibes from the guy - this morning she wanted to shower with him and she tried to play with him a little

and he basically had a face of when she's going to quit. before she entered the bathroom I can swear he was thinking about what is he doing here since he was leaning towards the wall with a hand in his face for like two minutes.

Before they went out this evening I think she asked him what's going on with him. It became serious, he pointed towards the Livingroom, like he didn't want T&T to hear so it seemed like they went out to talk.

BTW after their sex session 2 days ago she felt he wasn't treating her right and at the evening she asked him If everything's alright (I think) and he pointed down and then to the mouth

like he was demonstrating BJ. It seems like he was giving her the silent treatment, after that they were talking and laughing but I guess that he's keeping with his silent treatment

or maybe he wants to breakup..............

Honestly I feel sorry for her beacuse you can see she's trying very hard to get his attention and make him love her 😞

was he her boyfriend a few years ago on her #2 visit?

If not I don't think they are together for a long time, or maybe they're not together at all and his here for some reason.....

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Lena845 said:

This is gonna be long so bear with me, a few observations.

he forcefully rejects her, especially when she wants to hug or kiss him, but when they are with her friends thats the only times he touches her (like touch her legs, nothing more). I think it's because she's the only girl he's "allowed" to be with when there are half naked girls around him

I think that in this afternoon also Timur noticed that because he had a strange look when Leia came to cuddle with Maksim and he literally moved her away (a few minutes after they were doing their usual play wrestling so it was before that),

and Timur looked at them with a face of "what's going on with these two".

And it seems Leia also feels strange vibes from the guy - this morning she wanted to shower with him and she tried to play with him a little

and he basically had a face of when she's going to quit. before she entered the bathroom I can swear he was thinking about what is he doing here since he was leaning towards the wall with a hand in his face for like two minutes.

Before they went out this evening I think she asked him what's going on with him. It became serious, he pointed towards the Livingroom, like he didn't want T&T to hear so it seemed like they went out to talk.

BTW after their sex session 2 days ago she felt he wasn't treating her right and at the evening she asked him If everything's alright (I think) and he pointed down and then to the mouth

like he was demonstrating BJ. It seems like he was giving her the silent treatment, after that they were talking and laughing but I guess that he's keeping with his silent treatment

or maybe he wants to breakup..............

Honestly I feel sorry for her beacuse you can see she's trying very hard to get his attention and make him love her 😞

was he her boyfriend a few years ago on her #2 visit?

If not I don't think they are together for a long time, or maybe they're not together at all and his here for some reason.....

Yes he was on RLC with her from her last visit when she was in B2 i don't know where everyone gets all there vivid imagination from i don't see any of this when watching them. I think Maksim is upset because Lei doesn't do more. She seems to me more shy like when they were having sex she was trying to cover herself up and someone mentioned before she was hiding and changing behind the curtain in the toilet.

15 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Yes he was on RLC with her from her last visit when she was in B2 i don't know where everyone gets all there vivid imagination from i don't see any of this when watching them. I think Maksim is upset because Lei doesn't do more. She seems to me more shy like when they were having sex she was trying to cover herself up and someone mentioned before she was hiding and changing behind the curtain in the toilet.

Thanks, didn't remember it was him.

Maybe I'm overthinking this, but she does try getting his attention all the time and he's not responding - at all...

But maybe you're right and he's upset because he wants her to do more, but it doesn't mean he has to ignore her every time she approaches him 

23 hours ago, Meran1826 said:

Maksim thought its better to jerk off than having to do Leia .

then she wanted sex today was sucking his nipple playing with his cock that didnt do it then she started sucking his cock and he only wanted to look at his phone is he mental

13 minutes ago, Daleys said:

she sure was trying today doing anything she could to get him going and he would not put his phone down

• Upvote 1