B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #10 (October / November)

Maksim thanks for jerking off it was so hot. Try doing it with lights on next time i just love to see you explode your cum over your body it would be better to see with the lights on. I just love when you go to the sink to see the hot cum the last few days.😉

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Maksim thanks for jerking off it was so hot. Try doing it with lights on next time i just love to see you explode your cum over your body it would be better to see with the lights on. I just love when you go to the sink to see the hot cum the last few days.😉

is maksim the first guy jerking off on rlc?

15 hours ago, Noldus said:

Carlos did it, and it think we had a few more

😱 it didn’t happen to observe it , I think the last guy was a visitor at Masha’s apartment who slept on the couch in the LR . Anyway , little importance and just for statistical reasons I believe 😆

Lovely Lickable Luscious Leia has become my only reason to watch B-5. Just love those boy shorts she wears. Those Back Breaker legs have me hooked, she can put a leg lock on me and I promise I will load her up unlike Mac. I don't even need to comment on Mistress Tereza and her little slave boy Timur.

When I am wrong I will always admit it, and I was about the new Leia that has shown up this time. I look forward to more excitement from her in many different ways. A true voyeurs delight she has become.

• Upvote 1