B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #10 (October / November)

13 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Yes Sir always enjoy the time you have left with Family and friend's no matter what you are doing.I missed the "Good Times " i had with my family and friends so much.Wish i could be with you'all on the hunt. sounds like you are already off to a good start and continue having good luck. i could tell stories that has happened and some i have heard about while hunting. Ok i've gotta run (supper) and Best of luck again.

Thanks again A.S.,  yes sir, we've had some great fireside chats over the years while waiting to turn in, only to awaken the next morning to a light breakfast with coffee and the never ending line at the loo where hunters try to get rid of their predawn jitters before heading to their stands.  Oh the memories, the camaraderie, and the love and passion of the hunt!!  I wish you could be there too A.S. but it sounds like you already might be!!  Thanks again...

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, NIKITA9691 said:

1530 PM   

Lia took a shower, she has a dream body .... she comes back to the bedroom and rubs herself naked against her man, she wants sex it's clear ... he doesn't even look at her and continues to play on his Iphone .... what a dirty asshole

She's on her period. She sucked his cock three times already.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

But she doesn't sallow. She just let him cum in her mouth and then she spit on the sink.

damnit why waste these precious protein?

but seriously i heard on rlc one girl said she freeze her bf cum to use it later on her face for pimples

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

damnit why waste these precious protein?

but seriously i heard on rlc one girl said she freeze her bf cum to use it later on her face for pimples

Isn't the first time that I read this. Some girls like their bf to  cum on their faces because of this.

Just now, thinga69 said:

Isn't the first time that I read this. Some girls like their bf to  cum on their faces because of this.

pfff these girls are sick, no wonder why cosmetics company are making big money,

why a young woman need all these cream and etc on their face?

maybe sum1 can tell me