B1 - General Topic 2021 #45 (October)

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

I don't know how you get .several. neighbours complain ...but I agree with thinga69...there is legally! and  usually some warning or fine process,before a full out 'Eviction'  even with prior landlord notice there would have to be time given and not this bum rush to get out now....

the complication is within RLC because they must have some concerns with this Russian refugee,  sex site sex tourism,  they run..... that they have a new apt, 'cameras ready' is another interesting development   ( hence what have Bogdan & Nelly really been up to ???????????????

I think it was entire RLC decision to move them out. For what I could understand the guy who went there, I think it was really a cop like here said because he asked Olivia her passport, told them that next time could be issued a fine.  

• Upvote 1

Rlc is such an honest site..so the talk is that this house is closed because all the music and stuff(and that seems fair and could happen to anyone at any time specialy with some type of neighbours)but then there is talk that N&B will return with them in an supose new house..N&B that were in "vacations" for almost a year in one barca house..and supodesly will "return" again for more "vacations"..vacations my a&&🤣.So many of this workers live already in Spain and they keep "returning" for more "vacations"🤣🤣.So much bs.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think it was entire RLC decision to move them out. For what I could understand the guy who went there, I think it was really a cop like here said because he asked Olivia her passport, told them that next time could be issued a fine.  

and thats normal,     RLC must have had some master plan  hahahahahahaha  for

1. B1 to change into some Nelly/ Bogdan quite couples place (invested in camera and upgrades )

2. N&B have been preparing the new whorehouse to accomodate party lifestyle noise levels ...... Because without parties and the loud music that is involved these Apts are finished ... the attraction/ enticement is for tenants is to come vacation and party in Barcelona  

19 minutes ago, mikeeej4 said:

jij olivia ulyana fiora and harley left the project

Wow, not only the apartment but also the whole group. Now, I'm really starting to wonder if RLC will even make it to 2022.

If they really don't have anything up their sleeve now, with such lousy girls like Lola, Holly, Nana and the Twins in the cast.

It’s a pity and disappointing  that - again - we lose 4 girls that  they brought this refreshing aura that was needed , in one month they did whatever they have done in the previous 10 months the whole of RLC Barcelona GOV tenants , except Tesla and Elian who were the ones that gave the boost needed .. 

All I can say is the following .. it is a pity that the villa has been accommodating such “ silent “ and “ uninterested “ in providing content tenants since the departure of Megan / Holly and the arrival of the twins , Nana and also the eternal stay of Nelly and Bogdan .. it is incredible that the villa remains without action and 4 girls ( plus Tesla and Elian earlier in the year ) that really shook things up with their creativity , fun , spontaneous and originality , being generous and offering so much to lose the apartment and - apologies to their fans - we instead stay with the likes of Lola , Mila and Anna whose their contribution is making you really wonder how they couldn’t take some days of arranging things and move the B1 girls on B2 or in the villa and keep them in the project .. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Alladino said:

Wow, not only the apartment but also the whole group. Now, I'm really starting to wonder if RLC will even make it to 2022.

rlc probably got tired of paying for fines and renting other expensive apartments for them to continue to get complaints about 🤣