B1 - General Topic 2021 #45 (October)

6 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Do you use a VPN?  If you're in Europe, or you use a VPN with the region set to a European country, the subscription prices will be displayed in Euros.  If you're in North America, or use a VPN set to a North American country, prices will be displayed in Dollars.

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

As I posted earlier I had automatic renewal setup and just 2 days ago (after RLC posted the rate change) RLC kept my rate as it was under the old fees. Likely because I am continuing my membership. I would suspect when your 6 months is up RLC will charge you the same £171, but if you email [email protected] and ask they should give you the answer.

Edited to add: My membership was for 3 months.

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Thx for the information. I don't use VPN and I am in North America.  I didn't make any changes to the settings on my computer. 

I do not see there is any change in pricing
When it comes to the use of €. $ Or other currencies, you can select this in the menu of Segpay

Noldus 2021-10-30 21-22-46-184.jpg

Noldus 2021-10-30 21-24-53-430.jpg

15 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

if that's the case then B4 will be closing too after last night

It could be that the neighbour's have had enough and they are being shut down.

this apartment has been going for a fair few years now.

or it could be something completely different

• Upvote 2

It looks like a complete “ cleaning “ of the apartment , definitely then I would say that they move in a new place , they could either leave the kitchen things for the new tenants ( if this apartment of course stays online - but then what  would mean the renovation and the new cameras if they were to shut it down after a month ? - ) but they seem to pack everything . I think by 1st November we know what happens . 

So, their moving to another apartment in Barcelona is why RLC never characterized these girls in B-1 as GOV.  Instead, B-1 was characterized as an apartment for long-term participants, like Bruno and Gina..  And it would make no sense for RLC to bring them to Barcelona for one month.  If they are 'students', then a long-term visa.

I was suspicious that RLC was working on a new apartment when Fior would take girls away all day.  A reason for having the girls visit the new apartment would be to test the camera positions and lighting.

Perhaps Masha's visit was originally set to coincide with the opening of the new apartment, but the grand opening was delayed.

The new apartment is probably quite large, perhaps another villa, but smaller.

B-1 will likely not be shut down given it as it was just repaired and repainted..

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It looks like a complete “ cleaning “ of the apartment , definitely then I would say that they move in a new place , they could either leave the kitchen things for the new tenants ( if this apartment of course stays online - but then what  would mean the renovation and the new cameras if they were to shut it down after a month ? - ) but they seem to pack everything . I think by 1st November we know what happens . 

They seem to be packing food, not kitchen utensils.

42 minutes ago, moules said:

So, their moving to another apartment in Barcelona is why RLC never characterized these girls in B-1 as GOV.  Instead, B-1 was characterized as an apartment for long-term participants, like Bruno and Gina..  And it would make no sense for RLC to bring them to Barcelona for one month.  If they are 'students', then a long-term visa.

I was suspicious that RLC was working on a new apartment when Fior would take girls away all day.  A reason for having the girls visit the new apartment would be to test the camera positions and lighting.

Perhaps Masha's visit was originally set to coincide with the opening of the new apartment, but the grand opening was delayed.

The new apartment is probably quite large, perhaps another villa, but smaller.

B-1 will likely not be shut down given it as it was just repaired and repainted..

Masha's said many times that Barcelona is her fav city. I even tough that wanted to move there.

44 minutes ago, moules said:

They seem to be packing food, not kitchen utensils.

Yes .. that’s what I meant , maybe wrong use of English language 😬 , there’s no point to pack the food if they were traveling .. so , the question is if the life for them in Barcelona continues under cameras or not at the other place ..