B1 - General Topic 2021 #45 (October)

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s a pity and disappointing  that - again - we lose 4 girls that  they brought this refreshing aura that was needed , in one month they did whatever they have done in the previous 10 months the whole of RLC Barcelona GOV tenants , except Tesla and Elian who were the ones that gave the boost needed .. 

All I can say is the following .. it is a pity that the villa has been accommodating such “ silent “ and “ uninterested “ in providing content tenants since the departure of Megan / Holly and the arrival of the twins , Nana and also the eternal stay of Nelly and Bogdan .. it is incredible that the villa remains without action and 4 girls ( plus Tesla and Elian earlier in the year ) that really shook things up with their creativity , fun , spontaneous and originality , being generous and offering so much to lose the apartment and - apologies to their fans - we instead stay with the likes of Lola , Mila and Anna whose their contribution is making you really wonder how they couldn’t take some days of arranging things and move the B1 girls on B2 or in the villa and keep them in the project .. 

You have only seen this "boost", let me tell you. If you talk about the forum it can also be but I think the girls have not brought any or very few new members. And what's more, CC hardly represents the minority of all rlc subscribers.

However, RLC is run by incompetent monkeys. I knew that sooner or later they would close this apartment for the mess they were making and in fact that is exactly what happened. Did they know that people like Olivia, Ulyana and Fiora are girls who like to party, why put them in a newly renovated apartment and close it only a month later? this was a resounding waste of money. They should have placed them directly in a new apartment, not one that is a neighborhood that doesn't like loud noises or parties every night.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s a pity and disappointing  that - again - we lose 4 girls that  they brought this refreshing aura that was needed , in one month they did whatever they have done in the previous 10 months the whole of RLC Barcelona GOV tenants , except Tesla and Elian who were the ones that gave the boost needed .. 

All I can say is the following .. it is a pity that the villa has been accommodating such “ silent “ and “ uninterested “ in providing content tenants since the departure of Megan / Holly and the arrival of the twins , Nana and also the eternal stay of Nelly and Bogdan .. it is incredible that the villa remains without action and 4 girls ( plus Tesla and Elian earlier in the year ) that really shook things up with their creativity , fun , spontaneous and originality , being generous and offering so much to lose the apartment and - apologies to their fans - we instead stay with the likes of Lola , Mila and Anna whose their contribution is making you really wonder how they couldn’t take some days of arranging things and move the B1 girls on B2 or in the villa and keep them in the project .. 

I don't know what else to say, if now even you give up hope. I'm a little sorry for all those who still thought RLC was getting its act together.

Well, let's put it this way, maybe RLC already has 5 new apartments in the works and will start its comeback soon. I am sure that ...

Amazing how ingloriously this apartment is finished. Closed for renovation for a couple of months, they reopen it and then close it again due to disturbing noises. And they threw up a lot of money to renovate it, this is stuff to get a lot of people fired for incompetence.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

You have only seen this "boost", let me tell you. If you talk about the forum it can also be but I think the girls have not brought any or very few new members. And what's more, CC hardly represents the minority of all rlc subscribers.

However, RLC is run by incompetent monkeys. I knew that sooner or later they would close this apartment for the mess they were making and in fact that is exactly what happened. Did they know that people like Olivia, Ulyana and Fiora are girls who like to party, why put them in a newly renovated apartment and close it only a month later? this was a resounding waste of money. They should have placed them directly in a new apartment, not one that is a neighborhood that doesn't like loud noises or parties every night.

With all due respect , I know many more details of why this place has been closed and what’s going on “ off cameras “ and in the background and it isn’t as you say “ I knew they would soon close the apartment “ .. they just renovated the place , they invested with new tech by adding two new cameras and they brought 3 very popular tenants with one of them being in the top 5 fan favorites ever .

I won’t go into details of what has really happened and what is on the current state happening behind the cameras in order for the girls to be back but just think that the girls weren’t listed as temporary and they were supposed to be permanent residents .. and since you are a regular poster at Leora’s thread , the girls were more or less under the same status of residency like Leora is in Prague .. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

With all due respect , I know many more details of why this place has been closed and what’s going on “ off cameras “ and in the background and it isn’t as you say “ I knew they would soon close the apartment “ .. they just renovated the place , they invested with new tech by adding two new cameras and they brought 3 very popular tenants with one of them being in the top 5 fan favorites ever .

I won’t go into details of what has really happened and what is on the current state happening behind the cameras in order for the girls to be back but just think that the girls weren’t listed as temporary and they were supposed to be permanent residents .. and since you are a regular poster at Leora’s thread , the girls were more or less under the same status of residency like Leora is in Prague .. 

for sale fox GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Amazing how ingloriously this apartment is finished. Closed for renovation for a couple of months, they reopen it and then close it again due to disturbing noises. And they threw up a lot of money to renovate it, this is stuff to get a lot of people fired for incompetence.

I don't think it's so tragic about this apartment. Much worse is that otherwise there is nothing new at all.

Even Leora apartment, although celebrated by some here in the forum, is not exactly exciting to watch, or the sleeping pills from B2 or B4. Not to mention the couple apartments, of which the the boring couple M&D is the only one that hasn't been around for ages.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Since you know everything, tell us why they closed it quickly ...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Since you know everything, tell us why they closed it quickly ...

I don’t know everything but I know much of what’s happening .. when the time passes and the dust is settled , we can reveal more .. 

I know exactly as much as for whoever is posting at Leora’s thread and gives information with what’s discussed in her phone calls and messages and so on .. and as they do there , the info will be revealed in time .. 

Just now, emoemily said:

I really hope its like gina where they come back in a few days in a new place i hope we dont have to wait weeks, i hope that this isn't the end. i renewed my sub 2 days ago 🥺

RLC will try for the scenario you suggest .. 

• Haha 1