B1 - General Topic 2021 #45 (October)

It could be that Olivia birthday party was when they had the dinner party with all their bfs and the b4 party yesterday was a leaving party. Seems very strange that they all leaving at the same time and thank god my subscription ends today because b1 were the only ones keeping me interested 

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

It could be that Olivia birthday party was when they had the dinner party with all their bfs and the b4 party yesterday was a leaving party. Seems very strange that they all leaving at the same time and thank god my subscription ends today because b1 were the only ones keeping me interested 

idk if yesterday was a goodby party, but when they had dinner was the official bday. And they were making the yesterday party's decorations for almost a week and I think it was supposed to be for your bday.

10 minutes ago, emoemily said:

This whole situation is very odd, why not list them as GOV why bother adding new cams for a short stay, its all weird 

Well, i guess they will leave the cameras in the apartment, or what do you think? 🤣

Its worth noting that someone last week said that b1 were looking at villas on their phones so but then why did rlc go through the trouble to create new cams just for a one month stay or we they be replaced and b1 the apartment won't close down... who knows 

Having no idea also of what’s going on , I will also add one comment and say that it might be that we indeed get a new apartment and this theory is based on the increase of monthly subscription that went up 10€ .. new apartment then and perhaps new tenants in B1 .. let’s see .. all these clothes and suitcases for only one month of residency it can’t be plus the list of “ permanent “ at the main site as singles / roommates it might has to do with the new era of RLC , making Barcelona the new “ hub of operations “ , kind of what we had in Russia and we start slowly getting apartments in Barcelona .. let’s see . 

• Like 2