B1 - General Topic 2021 #45 (October)

4 hours ago, misterme said:

So if I was charged £171 for the last 6 months sub, would I be better off cancelling before next automatic deduction (for the same amount) and if I decide to renew what would the new 6 month price then be in pounds? Any suggestions (apart from forgetting the whole thing obviously)? 🤔

As I posted earlier I had automatic renewal setup and just 2 days ago (after RLC posted the rate change) RLC kept my rate as it was under the old fees. Likely because I am continuing my membership. I would suspect when your 6 months is up RLC will charge you the same £171, but if you email [email protected] and ask they should give you the answer.

Edited to add: My membership was for 3 months.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't want to offend anyone, but unless I've completely misunderstood, your two statements are contradictory. 😅

We're just talking about time
Oliva began packing the day after the party and the long UM....
Harley is packing now. Olivia and Ulyana have taken down everything they have hung up in the living room. Now they take a bath.
We will see more packing eventually

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

We're just talking about time
Oliva began packing the day after the party and the long UM....
Harley is packing now. Olivia and Ulyana have taken down everything they have hung up in the living room. Now they take a bath.
We will see more packing eventually

Ok, thank you for the explanation. 😀👍

Strange, if all move out now after just one month where is the difference to GOV?