B1 - General Topic 2021 #47 (November)

Girls who lock themselves in their rooms or wait to be alone in the apartment or villa to do masturbation sessions, this is the daily show that we have been watching on RLC for weeks, with the remaining roommates. Ah yes, with the hope of seeing their boyfriend one day (who does not necessarily agree with the RLC concept and that can be understood). Leora syndrome has become widespread throughout RLC. Awesome !!!

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Closer to her BF. I smell RLC desperation here. They can't fill the rooms so they ask the local women to help them out and why turn down a payday when you can lay in bed, masturbate and fuck your BF off cam. Best of all worlds for these women. 

Unfortunately, the probability of this is high. It would be better to get rid of the twins, give Holly the big room and take her BF into the cast. I think Holly and her BF would have great potential.

I like Holly and even tho I wish for new girls I liked that she joined. When I started subing I think it was the last month of a great duo that was Holly and Megan. I don't know if Holly is friends with the Twins and Karol, but I hope that they get along.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I guess you don't know my sense of humour yet Pete...That was my sarcastic face. As we all know, she's been staying in Barca since she left B5...😁

I think that she never left Barca since she left the project.

2 hours ago, corpslibre said:

Holly wasn't far, it's RLC's spare tire like a few we've seen in brief apartment appearances  Again ... sarcasm The clue is in the emoji ha! Come on guys ... keep up 😏ents over the past few weeks. As a spare tire, I would describe it more as a patch. Their role seemed to be to draw attention to an apartment, never to do anything about it. Ah yes, they were just guests. So what ??

Holly was conveniently in Barca for RLC...Imo she wouldn't have been allowed to rejoin if Olivia and her crew hadn't been kicked out. She just happened to be in the right place at the right time. If she was gonna rejoin, why didn't RLC just give her 1 of the beds in B4...😕

• Upvote 3