B1 - General Topic 2021 #47 (November)

8 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is good that Holly rejoined. I guess RLC asked Holly to rejoin as an attempt to save the sinking ship. The only think I am not sure about, why Holly didn't go to B4 instead of B1 ?  Does that mean there is a hope the B1 girls will reappear in B4 ?

I guess not. if they were suppose to move into B4, they would have been there by now. RLC probably has other plans. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The Twins will pass Megan in two days and join the 500 days club next week
Holly will pass Belle and Amira (380 days) in three days.

Who has the most days in one stay ? In one month Radi have been here almost a year

39 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is good that Holly rejoined. I guess RLC asked Holly to rejoin as an attempt to save the sinking ship. The only think I am not sure about, why Holly didn't go to B4 instead of B1 ?  Does that mean there is a hope the B1 girls will reappear in B4 ?

Maybe she wanted to try and live in b1 ? Plus it's closer to downtown and bf I guess.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

FINALLY … A bit of a hope with the rejoin of one of the best ever , the one that most admit and say “ everyone likes Holly “ …

WELCOME

😇

Great!    Still a repeat. She just left a few months ago.  Let me see .... Fiora bates and sex with boyfriend, Olivia bates and sex with boyfriend, Harley bates and sex with boyfriend, Ulyana bates.   Holly, she will join the rest of the girls sitting on the couch watching TV. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Great!    Still a repeat. She just left a few months ago.  Let me see .... Fiora bates and sex with boyfriend, Olivia bates and sex with boyfriend, Harley bates and sex with boyfriend, Ulyana bates.   Holly, she will join the rest of the girls sitting on the couch watching TV. 

Holly also do bates

• Like 1