B1 - General Topic 2021 #47 (November)

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

It just occurred to me after reading this.

I’m guessing there are literally thousands of posts on CC about how Bogdan and Nelly were ruining B4.

They have been gone for awhile now.  How long has it been?  A month?

Is B4 a rocking villa full of unbridled sex like the old days in Russia that we hear about all the time?

No it sucks now more than ever.

How ironic.  Wonder if we will see posts now saying bring them back.  They at least fucked on cam.

😘

It will take enough time till the villa goes back ( if it does ) to the “ standards “ before N&B made it actually their own apartment to live and  they weren’t just employees like the rest of the tenants . 

Now , don’t get me wrong , the first months weren’t that bad , it was still autumn 2020 when they joined , the virus was still a question mark in many aspects of their daily lives . But , what did we see ? Girls who couldn’t walk naked because papa Bogdan could always appear out of nowhere . A self destructed Nelly who hadn’t got a clue what she wanted in her life , she was controlling not only her husband’s behavior , but she was free to do whatever she wanted without any of the girls being able to say anything as I truly believe that they were afraid that due to Bogdan’s connections with RLC , they might be kicked out . Soon after 2021 entered , Nelly was an absolute wreck , not only she couldn’t manage her addiction to substances and alcoholism but she even protested to her best friend of 15 years that she couldn’t bring her boyfriend  in the villa because , according to her , “ this isn’t such a place “ so as for people to bring their lovers 😂🤣😂 Haha , what an hypocrite Nelly when she brought Martina again and again in the villa . 

Bogdan tried to clean ( and he always managed ) his wife’s personal and psychological problems . Despite expressing his annoyance about the ongoing thing of his wife and Martina , Nelly kept ignoring him . But even at that time , he stayed strong and brave to the woman he loves at that difficult times for her . And what did she do ? She got angry with him repeatedly because he saw him being friendly with the girls and she got mad at him , challenging him and shouting at him that he should stop flirting the girls ( hugging them was flirting for her )😂🤣😂 The woman was delusional and poor Bogdan , who at the same time was trying to keep equal distances from everyone and be a fair individual like the rest of the tenants , had to deal with his wife’s demons . 

In any case , it is pretty clear from the above , that in a direct or indirect way , many of the things that were happening or not inside the villa had a strong impact by both of them , even if they weren’t involved . It was just the whole atmosphere that everyone was hesitant with both of them there . 

Look now , we have a naked Radi exercising in the fitness room . There’s more freedom of nudity also from the rest of the girls . I could actually say that if they could bring the 4 musketeers in the villa , especially Olivia and of course the amazing passion for this business that Fiora has , could bring back this place at its old former glory , when the majority of us men could always expect the unexpected .. shows , visitors , parties , jacuzzi events , living room nights ending with guys flirting the girls and isolating them in their rooms and so many other things that have occurred at RLC’s flagship property . 

I believe that RLC understood their mistake of the long stay of both Bogdan and Nelly  and the complications that this was creating , I mean , come on , we don’t even know if a reason of the girls who Ioved  their life in Barcelona and as soon as they entered in the villa , would have decided to renegotiate their contracts and stay for the whole summer and even more if it wasn’t this “ within “ the limits life they had to live . Imagine if it was Bruno for example the day of that insane and madness performance of both Elian and Tesla , imagine if Bogdan was a “ Nelly “ for example and surrendered to Elian’s repeated  seduction tries .. but no , they had the music loud , they wanted to fuck everywhere , they were just  enjoying their part of being members in that villa on their own way during daylight and they were accused that they were too loud 😂🤣😂 come on … summer in Barcelona , loud … 😂🤣😂🤣

It will need time for all this to go back to a normality , call me a crazy guy but if it was these 4 girls who are also friends in real life and they were given the chance and let’s say make the villa a permanent project and not only the GOV that it is , I am more than 100% sure that they could elevate it to a level that we might have never witnessed before . 4 girls that live now in Barcelona , with their own lives already as we witnessed during their short stay in B1 , with their boyfriends , with for sure so many new friends that the seductive and new general Ulyana could easily make , the creative mind of Olivia , the passion for RLC of Fiora and Harley who was just  already enjoying her stay  with RLC , tell me how this place couldn’t work in a MAGNIFICENT and truly original , unique and fantastic way for - not only for them - all of us lucky ( finally ) subscribers that we would live / watch / observe together with the girls their lives .. their move in Barcelona , their ups and downs of their personal lives , their studies , their friends and the ease that they could bring them in front of cameras , this would have been the perfect Real Life period for the villa … BUT …😔😔

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It will take enough time till the villa goes back ( if it does ) to the “ standards “ before N&B made it actually their own apartment to live and  they weren’t just employees like the rest of the tenants . 

Now , don’t get me wrong , the first months weren’t that bad , it was still autumn 2020 when they joined , the virus was still a question mark in many aspects of their daily lives . But , what did we see ? Girls who couldn’t walk naked because papa Bogdan could always appear out of nowhere . A self destructed Nelly who hadn’t got a clue what she wanted in her life , she was controlling not only her husband’s behavior , but she was free to do whatever she wanted without any of the girls being able to say anything as I truly believe that they were afraid that due to Bogdan’s connections with RLC , they might be kicked out . Soon after 2021 entered , Nelly was an absolute wreck , not only she couldn’t manage her addiction to substances and alcoholism but she even protested to her best friend of 15 years that she couldn’t bring her boyfriend  in the villa because , according to her , “ this isn’t such a place “ so as for people to bring their lovers 😂🤣😂 Haha , what an hypocrite Nelly when she brought Martina again and again in the villa . 

Bogdan tried to clean ( and he always managed ) his wife’s personal an psychological problems . Despite expressing his annoyance about the ongoing thing of his wife and Martina , Nelly kept ignoring him . But even at that time , he stayed strong and brave to the woman he loves at that difficult times for her . And what did she do ? She got angry with him repeatedly because he saw him being friendly with the girls and she got mad at him , challenging him and shouting at him that he shops stop flirting the girls 😂🤣😂 The woman was delusional and poor Bogdan , who at the same time was trying to keep equal distances from everyone and be a fair like all of the rest of the tenants , had to deal with his wife’s demons . 

In any case , it is pretty clear from the above , that I’m a direct or indirect way , many of the things that were happening or not inside the villa had a strong impact by both of them , even if their weren’t involved . It was just the whole atmosphere that everyone was hesitant with both of them there . 

Look now , we have a naked Radi exercising in the fitness room . There’s more freedom of nudity also from the rest of the girls . I could actually say that if they could bring the 4 musketeers in the villa , especially Olivia with the amazing passion for this business that Fiora has , could bring back this place at its old former glory , when the majority of us men could always expect the unexpected .. shows , visitors , parties , jacuzzi events , living rooms nights ending with guys flirting the girls and so many other things that have occurred at RLC’s flagship property . 

I believe that RLC understood their mistake of the long stay of both Bogdan and Nelly  and the complications that this was creating , I mean , come on , we don’t even know if a reason of the girls who Ioved  their life in Barcelona and as soon as they entered in the villa , would have decided to renegotiate their contracts and stay for the whole summer and even more if it wasn’t this “ within “ the limits life they had to live . Imagine if it was Bruno for example the day of that insane and madness performance of both Elian and Tesla , imagine if Bogdan was a “ Nelly “ for example and surrendered to Elian’s reporters seduction tries .. but no , they had the music loud , they wanted to fuck everywhere , they were Jahr enjoying their part of being members in that villa on their own way during daylight and they were accused that they were too loud 😂🤣😂 come on … summer in Barcelona , loud … 😂🤣😂🤣

It will need time for all this to go back to a normality , call me a crazy guy but if it was these 4 girls who are also friends in real life and they were given the chance and let’s say make the villa a permanent project and not only the GOV that it is , I am more than 100% sure that they could elevate it to a level that we might have never witnessed before . 4 girls that live now in Barcelona , with their own lives already as we witnessed during their short stay in B1 , with their boyfriends , with for sure so many new friends that the seductive and new general Ulyana could easily make , the creative mind of Olivia , the passion for RLC of Fiora and Harley who was just  already being paper of RLC , tell me how this place couldn’t work in a MAGNIFICENT and truly original , unique and fantastic way for - not only for them - but also for all of us lucky ( finally ) subscribers that we would live together with the girls their lives .. their move in Barcelona , their ups and downs of their personal lives , their studies , their friends and the ease that they could bring them in front of cameras , this would have been the perfect Real Life period for the villa … BUT …😔😔

Wtf? 🙄

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes I know...so was I 

I think she was standing outside the door  the whole time and plotted against the Russian crew...and called the cops on them so she could secure her place back in B1. 

:cool:

• Haha 1

In all honesty...I do think that Holly has RLC by the short one's and is in a position to do whatever the fuck she wants.  I think they had her back to shore up an empty space and thus an empty RLC "project" as a whole.

We shall see if she goes the route of Mila, Monica, and a few others...including two of the girls she is replacing who did fuck all.

Plus remember...she has a boyfriend introduced to us in B5.  He will likely call the shots.

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

In all honesty...I do think that Holly has RLC by the short one's and is in a position to do whatever the fuck she wants.  I think they had her back to shore up an empty space and thus an empty RLC "project" as a whole.

We shall see if she goes the route of Mila, Monica, and a few others...including two of the girls she is replacing who did fuck all.

Plus remember...she has a boyfriend introduced to us in B5.  He will likely call the shots.

You are absolutely right. I have always liked Holly but she changed quite some time ago and now her only participation in RLC is to occasionally get naked. Long gone are the days of sex with boys or girls. She will simply lay on her bed every day all day and do nothing. She has even stopped engaging in general conversation with other participants. She is there for easy money. It's a shame because she is beautiful and sexually bold and active. 

Yet another disastrous management decision by RLC.  Even Karol has checked out of the project. As for the twins..well they have always been charlatans and always will be.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bogdan tried to clean ( and he always managed ) his wife’s personal and psychological problems . Despite expressing his annoyance about the ongoing thing of his wife and Martina , Nelly kept ignoring him . But even at that time , he stayed strong and brave to the woman he loves at that difficult times for her . And what did she do ? She got angry with him repeatedly because he saw him being friendly with the girls and she got mad at him , challenging him and shouting at him that he should stop flirting the girls ( hugging them was flirting for her )😂🤣😂 The woman was delusional and poor Bogdan , who at the same time was trying to keep equal distances from everyone and be a fair individual like the rest of the tenants , had to deal with his wife’s demons . 

In any case , it is pretty clear from the above , that in a direct or indirect way , many of the things that were happening or not inside the villa had a strong impact by both of them , even if they weren’t involved . It was just the whole atmosphere that everyone was hesitant with both of them there . 

Look now , we have a naked Radi exercising in the fitness room . There’s more freedom of nudity also from the rest of the girls . I could actually say that if they could bring the 4 musketeers in the villa , especially Olivia and of course the amazing passion for this business that Fiora has , could bring back this place at its old former glory , when the majority of us men could always expect the unexpected .. shows , visitors , parties , jacuzzi events , living room nights ending with guys flirting the girls and isolating them in their rooms and so many other things that have occurred at RLC’s flagship property . 

I believe that RLC understood their mistake of the long stay of both Bogdan and Nelly  and the complications that this was creating , I mean , come on , we don’t even know if a reason of the girls who Ioved  their life in Barcelona and as soon as they entered in the villa , would have decided to renegotiate their contracts and stay for the whole summer and even more if it wasn’t this “ within “ the limits life they had to live . Imagine if it was Bruno for example the day of that insane and madness performance of both Elian and Tesla , imagine if Bogdan was a “ Nelly “ for example and surrendered to Elian’s repeated  seduction tries .. but no , they had the music loud , they wanted to fuck everywhere , they were just  enjoying their part of being members in that villa on their own way during daylight and they were accused that they were too loud 😂🤣😂 come on … summer in Barcelona , loud … 😂🤣😂🤣

It will need time for all this to go back to a normality , call me a crazy guy but if it was these 4 girls who are also friends in real life and they were given the chance and let’s say make the villa a permanent project and not only the GOV that it is , I am more than 100% sure that they could elevate it to a level that we might have never witnessed before . 4 girls that live now in Barcelona , with their own lives already as we witnessed during their short stay in B1 , with their boyfriends , with for sure so many new friends that the seductive and new general Ulyana could easily make , the creative mind of Olivia , the passion for RLC of Fiora and Harley who was just  already enjoying her stay  with RLC , tell me how this place couldn’t work in a MAGNIFICENT and truly original , unique and fantastic way for - not only for them - all of us lucky ( finally ) subscribers that we would live / watch / observe together with the girls their lives .. their move in Barcelona , their ups and downs of their personal lives , their studies , their friends and the ease that they could bring them in front of cameras , this would have been the perfect Real Life period for the villa … BUT …😔😔

What a nonsense.

I don't know why people blame N&B for the GOV concept being crap, but if you need to blame someone, it's the girls who hide their private lives from the camera who should be criticized here. RLC as a whole only works if the residents actually participate.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, van the man said:

You are absolutely right. I have always liked Holly but she changed quite some time ago and now her only participation in RLC is to occasionally get naked. Long gone are the days of sex with boys or girls. She will simply lay on her bed every day all day and do nothing. She has even stopped engaging in general conversation with other participants. She is there for easy money. It's a shame because she is beautiful and sexually bold and active. 

Yet another disastrous management decision by RLC.  Even Karol has checked out of the project. As for the twins..well they have always been charlatans and always will be.

I don’t think we can judge RLC’s decision as disastrous by not even having Holly back even for 24 hours . Her previous participation included sex with two guys , indeed after a certain point she looked tired of her stay but I think it was for the ongoing issues in the villa . It was during the so called “LeMa “ virus period as I have said again and again. 

Holly has proved her value , of course we will all be here to judge really bad if it proves just a rent free stay . 

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What a nonsense.

I don't know why people blame N&B for the GOV concept being crap, but if you need to blame someone, it's the girls who hide their private lives from the camera who should be criticized here. RLC as a whole only works if the residents actually participate.

It’s my opinion , nonsense to you , but for the things I saw during the first week of Elian and Tesla especially , i have a different theory . With you , it is just sex that you want to see with the girls inside the house , what can we do ? Their guys are unwilling to do , they aren’t paid enough to show all , this is it . As soon as they made permanent contracts and B1 a permanent residence  , you saw the difference . But for you , even on that days you called for stupid pseudo lesbian shows when they had their friends during Olivia’s birthday , you called for another stupid show when Olivia and the others decided to throw one more party in the villa this time , get to know the other girls ( colleagues ) and enjoy a themed  party . So , please , watch first before you say things that are fantasies in your mind and according to what you read here . 

il y a 20 minutes, van the man a dit :

Yet another disastrous management decision by RLC. Even Karol has checked out of the project. As for the twins..well they have always been charlatans and always will be.

You say karol has checked out... was she ever checked in?