B1 - General Topic 2021 #47 (November)

2 hours ago, corpslibre said:

Girls who lock themselves in their rooms or wait to be alone in the apartment or villa to do masturbation sessions, this is the daily show that we have been watching on RLC for weeks, with the remaining roommates. Ah yes, with the hope of seeing their boyfriend one day (who does not necessarily agree with the RLC concept and that can be understood). Leora syndrome has become widespread throughout RLC. Awesome !!!

It is not something born with Leora, as some might think. It had been known about Leora for some time that she would not invite anyone but a select few (she did so even when she was in Russia with Paul). Unfortunately there is little to do on this issue, it is the individual girls who decide whether or not to invite their lovers, boyfriends or sex friends. There are those like Masha or Fiora who do not have problems and those who do not.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I like Holly and even tho I wish for new girls I liked that she joined. When I started subing I think it was the last month of a great duo that was Holly and Megan. I don't know if Holly is friends with the Twins and Karol, but I hope that they get along.

Β 

Holly has shown in the past that she has no problem with the cameras. The same applies to Magan. I think, both would be perfect candidates for a couple or roommate apartment.

In GOV, however, there is always the great danger that their stay will end like that of most of the other GOV girls and they would keep all there private life outside only.

I am particularly concerned about the twins being housed in the same apartment. They have a really negative influence and always push everything in the direction of a silly teasing show.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Β 

Holly has shown in the past that she has no problem with the cameras. The same applies to Magan. I think, both would be perfect candidates for a couple or roommate apartment.

In GOV, however, there is always the great danger that their stay will end like that of most of the other GOV girls and they would keep all there private life outside only.

I am particularly concerned about the twins being housed in the same apartment. They have a really negative influence and always push everything in the direction of a silly teasing show.

For me the Twins only purpose is eye candy and even that gets boring after a long period.Β  Β 

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Ella no es una chica nueva. Ha dado la vuelta a la manzana varias veces.

I know it's not new but when I made the B1 comment I was at UM and I only saw the suitcases in the preview....πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

• Upvote 2

For the record as with other posters, would like to make it clear I do not actually think Holly may be a Time Lord, transgressing the space/time continuum, my remark was related to the UM so was unable to find the clip of Holly's proper arrival. Happy to be proved wrong about this maybe I missed something it was v late when she arrived and late where I am/was.Β πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, misterme said:

For the record as with other posters, would like to make it clear I do not actually think Holly may be a Time Lord, transgressing the space/time continuum, my remark was related to the UM so was unable to find the clip of Holly's proper arrival. Happy to be proved wrong about this maybe I missed something it was v late when she arrived and late where I am/was.Β πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š

It was so late that the girls were afraid that it was the cops. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

At least was our interpretation at the time.

• Thanks 1